Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 241 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for starting a new thread! I'm glad to hear you are feeling great. for your .

I'm on CD 12 and got a postive OPK this morning. It surprised me. Last month I got my positive on CD 20, but I did start using clomid this month 3-7 and perhaps that sped it up? Going to BD tonight and tomorrow and then Wednesday I have an U/S. I am trying to stay positive, but I feel sad already b/c I put off BD last night b/c I thought it was too early. Does anyone else think that or once I get my "smiley" am I still in the game to try later that day?

Such a stressful time..... How is everyone else doing?

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning!! I think that once u get the +Opk, u have anywhere from 24-48 hours to BD? At least that is what i have read. I am using Soy Isoflavens which is supppsed to be the natural form of Clomid. I am on cycle 2 with them so hopefully we see something soon!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thx Mrs*Mullen for starting a new continuing thread.
mspera80: I started using the OPK kit this cycle. Mrs*Mullen is right about the 24-48 hours after you get the positive result. Frankly I"m banking on that this cycle as well. Got my +OPK CD11 and BD'd CD11-13. I was bummed to find out that if you can BD right before you get the positive OPK that increases your chances significantly. Of course, for me this month I had no clue when that positive was gonna show so to avoid wearing out my DH I held off til I got the smiley. If we were not successful this cycle then next I plan to start BD'ing on Day 10. But who knows maybe I won't need a cycle next month. Hope the same for you too I have a good feeling about this month ladies!

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I have just recently learned this about BD-ing a few days before the + OPK!! So,... That is just what we did this cycle! Im keeping my that it worked! I am in my last semester of nursing school right now so I have been able ro keep my thoughts of pregnancy aside as we have been really busy.
I do hope and wish that we are all successful this cycle!!!

@babyfever2. Good luck to you! It's great to think positive! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and also think baby. I'm kicking myself this morning because we are doing SMEP and we BD Friday, but were supposed to last night and we were both exhausted after the weekend. I yelled at DH this morning and told him we can't be too tired anymore. haha. Oh well, time to BD tonight, tomorrow, Wed and Friday. Then the dreaded tww. I too, will plan for the day before next cycle...hopefully there isn't one!!! DH is getting worn out I do believe!

@Mrs.Mullen. I hope it worked for you! Good luck with finishing nursing school! That's awesome! I'm currently do my masters in accounting at night so I also enjoy the distraction. Unfortunately, once that tww hits....nothing can distract me!!!

When are you both due for testing?

User Image

11 years ago

It's funny what this BD'ing can turn into during TTC times. My DH this month thought I lost my mind as I stuck to our BD'ing regardless of a wisdom tooth being cut out the day before. Hey, I have no time to waste here. LOL I"m due to start on 9/21 so I'll probably test close to then. I stocked up on dollar store brands for this month as last month the expensive tests cost me a fortune. So.. more than likely I"ll be testing starting the 18th (my DD's 7th bday) Wouldn't a be a great bday suprise for her? .
Kudos to both of you for pursuing your educational goals in the midst of this. I work full time as a corporate trainer (well I say work but here I am at work as we speak "working" really hard)[ . Truthfully I am working 95% of the time. I swear. LOL Regardless, I couldn't imagine adding additional education on top of this.
When are you both due to test?

11 years ago

I really haven't given any thought as ro when i would begin testing this cycle isn't that funny? I will say that I am taking the advice of a good friend and having my progesterone levels checked this Thutsday. The reason for this is I had started my current cycle only 8dpo of last cycle and only had a mild period which lasted only 2-3 days. So,... My friend was thinking that my progesterone levels were too low causing me to have an unsuccessful luteal phase. I have never had this issue before as my Is pretty reliable and lasts a good 5-6 days. So,.... If i can get through this week without , i think i may try for next Monday?? By then i should be 11dpo i think;)
Anyone else? When does the testing begin??

Babyfever-you crack me up! I, too, am working "hard" at the moment. I'm an accountant, but am in front of a computer when I'm in the office so multitasking, being a woman's forte, is my biggest asset at surfing/working.

Mrs.Mullen-That's interesting about the progesterone levels. I'm supposed to be getting a blood test on CD3, but it fell on a Saturday this month so the lab was closed. Hoping to get it done next month, or not. My period was only 4 days and it's usually 5. I also started taking the clomid on day 3 though so I think that had something to do with it since my OPK was positive a full 7 days earlier than I planned.

I haven't given a lot of thought to testing this month either, especially since my +opk was so early. I'm imagining this clomid is putting me on a 28 day cycle instead of my normal 32. I guess I will test on the 23rd which would be 12dpo. Is that too early?

I also stocked up on dollar store hpts because the FRER broke the bank on an unlucky month. I know I should wait until is due....but I just don't think i can!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm hoping this is the month too! I had a double IUI this time. One on Friday and one on Saturday. My husband had great count. Almost 25 million each time. You'd have to think just one of them would make contact!! I'm praying and hoping. I don't want to deal with another disappointing month. Stay away AF! Today is CD 17. The TWW has just started. This is the hardest time for me. Well wishes to all of you!

11 years ago

Thanks for making the new forum.

I am currently CD 13. As I stated in the last forum, I wasn't going to think about my cycle for a while. But I have to go to the OB on Thursday to figure out what is going on since I've been having discharge from my breast for the past 2 months. Not to mention they ordered a bpt (blood pregnancy test), and I never went and had it done since I started late.

I'm not sure if it is a sign of ovulation because it's NEVER happened to me. Today, I went to the restroom for like the millionth time, I gotta pee like every 2 hours now. Anyways, I went and there was a clear stringy type CM.

I wasn't worried about my cycle or anything because I started, it lasted 6 days (normal is 5), it was mostly spotting, but on like the 3rd day it got heavy. The only cramping that occurred was the night after I started. Now the clear stringy type CM.

Anyone else has this happen during ovulation or early pregnancy??

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo