Community post

Discussion

March 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board as I am out for Feb and hoping for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

308 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 308 Replies | Last Page

So happy for you and your . Now rub some of that our way!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Sorry if I have been a bit MIA...the cut off on pg 11 was driving me nuts...and the only way I could see what you wrote was to copy and paste it to another page...hard to do on the phone. But today I am on the computer. :)

I took another HPT this morning and the test line showed up immediately and is even darker than the control line. So I couldn't help but use one of the digitals I had...I didn't post the digital, but it did say 2-3 weeks!!! But check out the First Response test I took on my page!

So clearly these tests put my mind at ease a bit. Feeling constipated again today with some gas cramps. And my stomach needs food...lol...just haven't figured out what I want to eat.

Looking forward to going to the Renaissance Faire tomorrow...that will help keep my mind off of the wait...I hope.

Sailors wife: OMG! I am so happy for you!!! We are going through this together! YAY!

comeonbaby123: and hope you see a

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Sailors Wife: Congratulations! I knew it! I am so thrilled for you!

User Image

8 years ago

Sailors Wife: Congrats!

Lolo1176: That's awesome that your numbers are staying high and your tests are still getting darker.

That's so exciting that everyone is getting a BFP, hopefully some of that babydust will rub off on the rest of us.

Only 6DPO today, waiting is so hard :(

Good luck to the ladies who are still waiting for BFP

User Image

8 years ago

Lolo-that's awesome!! So excited for you. We both ave had quite a long journey.

Sailorswife-congrats!

Afm- nothing to report. 4 DPIUI and just waiting....waiting...waiting, lol. Started my progesterone today so I feel a little closer to test day. Progesterone levels getting checked Monday then HPT on the 30th. I pray we get a blazing BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

wow a lot of BFPS!! CONGRATS LADIES!

For me, I am 28DPO AND A BFN ON A HPT. GO FOR MY BLOOD TEST MONDAY...
AM VERY EMOTIONAL PAST FEW DAYS AND MY HUSBAND SAID HE CAN TELL MY LOWER STOMACH IS SWOLLE AND I BUSTED OUT IN TEARS! ALSO CRYING MY EYES OUT TO SEEING BFPS FOR YOU LADIES ON HERE..
NEXT FRIDAY WILL BE CD 60 AND NO AF..
MY HUSBAND TOLD ME WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT IT WILL HAPPEN, THAT THERE IS A TIME AND SEASON FOR EVERYTHING AND FOR EVERYONE..

8 years ago

Thanks Lolo! :) Still patiently waiting....Have 2 more day's till test! Having mild cramping today. Could be AF... Crossing my it's a !

Sending to everyone!!!

8 years ago

SailorsWife that is awesome news!
AFM cd 36. Dont think I ovulated but maybe thats the lucky trend of the month.
Looking forward to some rest this weekend and some decluttering.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone

User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

I'm so excited for the number of BFPs on this board. This is fantastic.

I'll have to spend some time going back and catching up.

I'm finally home from vacation so I'm sure I'll be on a bit more. again. I'm currently 9 DPO but luckily for me I really enjoyed taking my vacation off of focusing on TTC and haven't noticed or thought much about symptoms. FX that I get lucky and get my own BFP to add to this board. If not oh well I'll go a head with the IUI at the end of the month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Welcome back Margie! Glad you had a relaxing vacation. Fx you won't need the IUI!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo