Posts by Angela18

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Thinking I'm beginning to MC

Just started spotting last night and this morning period-like bleeding. I just had a feeling my hormones weren ...

10 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

5 weeks 5 days and tests arent progressing

Just venting because I'm driving myself crazy over my test lines. My last one posted showed progression now fo ...

2 Comments    Laugh 1  

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

And blood result are..

I’ve called for two days, today I was finally a bit of a bitch, but hey, this is my family, my kid, my s ... Updated

7 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Opinion on whether I should or not

Ok I figured I’d get everyone’s opinion while I wait till next week for my dr to see my blood work ...

6 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Bitchy post

So I went to the doctor today to start getting checked for my bleeding and to receive a rhogam shot one way or ...

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Tricksy hobbitses

For years we’ve been using the trusty old pull out method. I’m cd 15 and recently started OPKs to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Kinda I want to

So, I got my cycle back in October 10 months PP which is early for me and once that happens hubby and I are li ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Feeling inspired to add my own TTC journey

I've been kicking the idea of writing an entry for a week or so and said wtf, if anything at least I can get t ...

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

I think I'm having another miscarriage....

I'm 7 weeks 2 days and even though I knew better and have been intently checking every time I'd go to the bath ...

6 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

5 weeks pregnant anyone and extremely bloated?!

I'm just saying wtf I was out in my bikini last week this week I'm looking 4 months along. I'm eating the same ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago