Posts by Angela18

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Opinion on whether I should or not

Ok I figured I’d get everyone’s opinion while I wait till next week for my dr to see my blood work ...

6 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

5 weeks pregnant anyone and extremely bloated?!

I'm just saying wtf I was out in my bikini last week this week I'm looking 4 months along. I'm eating the same ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone's ovulation different this months' and last?

I was curious and DH and I were speculating wth has changed my cycle last month and even more this month. Anyo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What's up with progesterone?

So we are ttc after 2010 mc. This is the first month and I'm feeling out. My cycle is totally screwy this time ...

8 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Does it look like I didn't O?

This is our first month ttc and of course my schedule is acting funny...Can someone look at my temps and tell ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Can someone explain all of these abbreviations to me ?

Okay I'm feeling old at 32 not knowing all of these terms although I'm learning. I get BD now :). But what is ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I thought you may find this interesting...A gene linked to reocurring miscarriages

My husband and I are wanting to try again but I've gone through two and a half years of hell figuring that I'm ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Possible I was still fertile last night?

Lately my cycle has bee a little off by a couple of days early...I had ovulation pain on the 9th & 10th (n ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages