Posts by Angela18

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Thinking I'm beginning to MC

Just started spotting last night and this morning period-like bleeding. I just had a feeling my hormones weren ...

10 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

5 weeks 5 days and tests arent progressing

Just venting because I'm driving myself crazy over my test lines. My last one posted showed progression now fo ...

2 Comments    Laugh 1  

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

And blood result are..

I’ve called for two days, today I was finally a bit of a bitch, but hey, this is my family, my kid, my s ... Updated

7 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Bitchy post

So I went to the doctor today to start getting checked for my bleeding and to receive a rhogam shot one way or ...

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Tricksy hobbitses

For years we’ve been using the trusty old pull out method. I’m cd 15 and recently started OPKs to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Kinda I want to

So, I got my cycle back in October 10 months PP which is early for me and once that happens hubby and I are li ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Feeling inspired to add my own TTC journey

I've been kicking the idea of writing an entry for a week or so and said wtf, if anything at least I can get t ...

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

I think I'm having another miscarriage....

I'm 7 weeks 2 days and even though I knew better and have been intently checking every time I'd go to the bath ...

6 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Kudos to those ttc month after month after month....

Okay so first month for us actually "trying." We didn't for our first two pregnancies but did for o ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Feeling out...

I know I'm beating myself up but with my first four pregnancies (2 mc) it happened right away but now it's bee ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago