Community post

Journal

Tricksy hobbitses

For years we’ve been using the trusty old pull out method. I’m cd 15 and recently started OPKs to see what’s up with my body while I’m breastfeeding and plus it gives me something to urinate on. I’m in tune with my body and chalked this cycle up to be anovulatory as my cm wasn’t coming in and the lines on the OPKs pretty much disappeared and I really don’t ovulate late.( We are trying to cleanse a bit more before trying again). So last night we felt frisky and thought it would be safe since I was pretty much dry and this morning did an opk and there’s a nice line on it and my cm is back. It’s not positive but it wasn’t there yesterday and today it decided that, hey, there’s swimmers there let’s jumpstart the hormones again. So we shall see if I actually do O and what will be will be. My body is still not up to par PP and breastfeeding so I still don’t think I’m real fertile yet but who knows

-took another opk at lunch after I seemed to turn “dry” again and there was no line at all. Think it’s because DD is night waking again due to teething and that’s screwing up my O. So maddening

0 Comments • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo