Community post

Journal

Feeling out...

I know I'm beating myself up but with my first four pregnancies (2 mc) it happened right away but now it's been a few years and I don't think my body is the same. Well of course it isn't. Here I am trying at 32 while when I was younger thought "think of how old you'll be when the kid graduates." Anyway I think I've put too much pressure on me this go round thinking it should happen first try like before and who knows maybe it did but I feel like the wicked witch is coming instead. I also think I'm letting a friend and her opinions get to me since she has seven kids but an asshole husband and likes to express how she just must be "blessed" all of the time. Why do I let her bother me? I don't know but maybe just maybe I'm a masochist and enjoy it. Anyway my glimmer of hope for this month is fading but I will say at least we get to have fun again when the wizard of OV rolls around again.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo