Community post

Journal

Bitchy post

So I went to the doctor today to start getting checked for my bleeding and to receive a rhogam shot one way or another. My mistake that I’d had a tall smoothie, soup, two cups of tea and a decent amount of water. So the test came back negative. I had peed a half an hour before and my bladder was already full so no shit. But the head nurse comes in with her condescending BS and asks if I’ve even had a cycle since I’m BFing and yes I’ve had like 5. It’s not like my kid is six weeks old she’s a year now. She puts in my paperwork that I’m anmorhea and tells me where to go to get my blood work back today. But of course they don’t accept my insurance so I have to go somewhere else that won’t get the blood work back for two days and of course they don’t work on the weekend. She also told me some people have levels of hpt in their system, blah blah blah. I get it. They treated me like i was a moron AND off my nut and were cracking smiles at me. So fucking irritated right now because what a waste with no answers. I hate feeling in limbo with this pregnancy, I just wanna know if I’m MCing or not, or if it’s ectopic, or whatever else DR Google suggests

5 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Ugh I'm so sorry you had to deal with that stupid nurse and have to wait for results. The waiting sucks. Your tests are definitely positive and today's looks darker to me. I had spotting with my current pregnancy from weeks 4-7. It stopped and the baby is fine (though I started bleeding Sunday and found out I had a SCH at the emergency room, baby still fine). I also hope they're doing the quantitative blood test for you. I love my dr, but when I talked to her on the phone after the SCH I asked if there was anything we could do to shrink it and she almost yelled at me "What have you been reading? Where are you getting this? There's nothing we can do just wait and see if it resolves." I'm a special ed preschool teacher-in training, not an OB. But she made me feel like an idiot. Ugh. There's my bitchy reply lol I hope you get some answers soon

6 years ago

P.S. I'm rh-negative too. My hustband and daughter are A positive. I will fight for that rhogam lol

6 years ago

Aww, I'm sorry u were treated that way. I know it's frustrating and stressful, but try not to focus too much on the spotting. It's horrible to see, but it isn't always bad news to come. Keep taking tests, same urine, hold time, fluid intake etc (u know all this), it'll give u more info than any single beta will.

U know where I am if u wanna vent. xo

6 years ago

Sonato85, yeah they know it ALL don’t they? The nurse ended up calling me back to say I need to be tested to see if I’m RH negative so I have to drive back out there for blood work and they close in an hour and a half. I told her the dr delivered my baby and gave me one so she called the hospital and found it. Then she calls 10 minutes later to tell me that the blood work was put in the wrong container so I have to go back. They had just closed but took me anyway since they remembered me. Starting to wonder if I want them to take care of me. I don’t do well with the females at Obgyn’s, they just seem so full of shit where the guys tend to be more on the level. Maybe that’s me just being sexist lol. So now the wait continues.

You know I had a SCH during my third but not bad. Hope it gets better for you soon. I guess you know how I felt today, they give you that DMV mentality don’t they? They love to tell you you don’t know what you’re talking about.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dakotagurrl, I’m trying to (so hard for me to not stress) but im trying. I’m sure I’ll be harassing the shit out of you lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo