Community post

Journal

And blood result are..

I’ve called for two days, today I was finally a bit of a bitch, but hey, this is my family, my kid, my sanity (or what’s left of it) and communication would be nice. Or maybe a sense of urgency from these ass clowns would be nice. But this is because of the shithole I live in and the lack of work ethic these people have (we’ve been actively trying to get the FUCK out of here before I hang myself but that’s besides the point of this). The point is all they tested for is if I’m pregnant not any other hormone and they don’t know when the results will get in. I’d change OBs but I think I’m screwed in this little area I live in. So there’s my update. Hope everyone is well

UPDATE   Ok so they called this morning with results (yay) and this was taken when I was 15 dpo I believe and she said my hcg was 135 so I have to go repeat so they believe it’s viable and we will go from there. I won’t get to it till tomorrow probably because of schedule. I asked about progesterone but they won’t check till after they know it’s viable. I told her my concern since I’m BFing which she agreed but still want to wait for results. So that’s that for now

7 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

yay i went in on 16 dpo, Monday , my number was 91 repeating Friday. with my daughter i got 131 on day 15 and she is 3 now

6 years ago • Edited

Thanks, this is my first time getting my levels checked so all is does is make me more nervous. Good luck to you!

6 years ago • Post starter

Those levels are normal ..maybe you ovulated later or implanted later ..fingers crossedfor you at 14 dpo my hcg was 32 and 48hrs later was 79 they told me i would likely miscarry ..BUT went on to have a healthy baby girl x

6 years ago

Hi Angela!
First of all I’d like to tell you that after reading your story about your life situation I admire you so much; you seem to be a strong woman, who, in spite of all hurdles you come across you are still fighting on and want another baby. I’d be the same I think, and I really hope that this pregnancy you will get that little bundle of joy you so much long for :))
I’m 46 soon and I still cannot help myself trying for no 6, even if I think it’s a lost cause, ( I don’t have kids with autism, however a child with a mild syndrome.)
but you know how it is, the hope is the last thing that you lose..
Reg your bw, aren’t you far enough now to be able to see a heartbeat on an ultrasound? I think it should be visible if you are around 25 dpo, but I might be wrong. But at least you’d know for sure if there is a baby ticking away in there, instead of only a number on a paper?
Anyway, I’d like to follow your journey here on Countdown, you give alot of good energy, and you have great humor, and I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that everything will go your way with your ttc journey!
Courage!!

Kind regards,
Christine
(Ps My way of expressing myself might be a bit lame, but I’m not native, I’ Swedish, living in France)

6 years ago

That was very kind of you, Christine and you don’t sound lame! I guess we never really lose that wanting another one and I know what you mean about the hope, you get one more chance. As far as doing an U/S I agree that doing another round of #s is ridiculous when I won’t get results till they can detect a HB but I don’t know their rules, and tbh, I’m not very confident in the degree of competency these people have because of where I live. I mean I’ve had to school my son’s pediatrician on blood work that is standard and he had to look up thyroid levels for kids (come on, man, that’s your job) so as far as common sense and all that good stuff, forget it. (Hense why we are working on getting the hell out, there’s just nothing for my family here, especially with special needs). So, until then I must keep my eye rolling to a minimum and try to suck it up. Traveling to another doctor is still on the table but we tried that last time and baby came too quick to get there so we figured we’d stick it out here. And even over there they aren’t a whole lot better.

hoping your pregnancy is going well. my faint lines were a signal of the end for me... it will happen i know it.

6 years ago

So sorry, it’s never easy for you. Keep us posted

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo