Community post

Journal

Kinda I want to

So, I got my cycle back in October 10 months PP which is early for me and once that happens hubby and I are like teenagers and it also leaves us to that dumb place of let’s have another soon. I say dumb because my house is a three ring circus but it’s my three ring circus and somewhere in the midst of it all I have baby fever. Bernadette will be one on the 23rd and I will be 37 this year so we want to do it sooner rather than later so but with time to prepare my body the best I can. Plus my cycles are still a little off, this last one my luteal phase was like 10 days where the month before I was right on target. I’m still a bit caught up in the guilt of whether or not we should and my family would pretty much laugh or cringe. But I’m tired of feeling swayed or hurt by their opinion, I’ve yet to have a baby and not feel a sense of guilt for getting pregnant or I nurse too long, blah blah blah. As soon as the kid turned one they’d ask when I was gonna stop nursing. So I want to go into this with the least amount of guilt...I get Autistic kids, I’m still a bit confused on whether or not it’s right to continue when I clearly feel the desire to. In a way I don’t trust my “wanting” to.

4 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I wouldn't listen to what other people say. You should do what you want to do when it comes to having another or caring for the ones you have. If I had listened to my family I would have given up long ago and I wouldn't have my two sweet babies. My personal opinion is that I think it would be awesome if you joined back with all of us on CMP :) <3

6 years ago

Thanks girl, I’m trying so hard to let that shit go, it’s always been hard for me to do. Hope to see you on the other side soon. I’ll be stalking you

6 years ago • Post starter

I say go for it! At the end of the day, U are the ones paying for and raising these babies, so no one else's opinion should matter. If any of them cared as much as they say they do, they would keep their opinion to themselves and allow u to make ur own decisions, in good conscience. Do what's best for YOUR family. They had their day at this, now it's ur turn.

Best of Luck with everything! I plan to do the same in the near future...I'm sure we'll get all sorts of ignorant comments. Ppl suck...ignore 'em! xo

6 years ago

I must say, I’m happy to hear you’ll be back again too. Yeah, I mean, peoples mouths can be like assholes, always talking shit. My brothers don’t necessarily believe my kids are autistic. We just had it out a couple of weeks ago. But he also doesn’t live with us. It’s very difficult going through what we are and with no support from them. Felt like I was slapped in the face since him and I used to be so close. I think he sums up what he sees to bad parenting which again is a slap in the face. How about you learn more about it if you care so much. But anyway (trying to let it go)

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo