Community post

Question

5 weeks pregnant anyone and extremely bloated?!

I'm just saying wtf I was out in my bikini last week this week I'm looking 4 months along. I'm eating the same as i was so is it just me or anyone else like that? (I guess mysery loves company) but I even notice my thighs getting bigger and I work out everyday. It's like my system comes to a halt when I'm pregnant. So is anyone else going through this because it would help me feel a little better :). I'm ashamed of myself right now!

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

It's the progesterone. It slows the bowels down and traps gas.

10 years ago

Yes I am bloated from the first thing in the morning..and I am the opposite..i don't get constipated but get diarrhoea instead and I still feel bloated all the time! I am 7 weeks. Don't be ashamed babe, you are growing a human being in your belly..thats a super power! Smile cause u can always get your body back in shape after delivery but these 9 months are unique so enjoy them. I am very much into fitness too and now my 6 pac is more or less gone but u haven't even gained weight! So I am just bloated. Good luck hon and enjoy your pregnancy xx

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

10 years ago

And feel free to pm me if you want to exchange symptoms :)

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

10 years ago

I'm now 19weeks 4 days and am smaller than I was at 5-12 weeks I was HUGE... Damn the bloating

10 years ago

Oh thanks guys! I needed that! My mom was kinda picking on me and I felt like poop. I know I should try not to complain about stuff like this but I get like this when I'm pregnant. 7ayaty I'd love to exchange sometime! I've never had a pregnant buddy.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo