Posts by dakotagurrl

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

Surge! Shopping! Cheap HPT's! What a Sunday!

I'm bored outta my tree. The hubs, Kenny and Braelyn are still unconscious (I checked, they're still breathing ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Let the cramping begin!

By gosh, I may O before CD19. No fertile CM yet, but my ovaries are lettin' me know they work. Now if this dam ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I Love Shopping!

True story! I could make a career out of shopping and catching online deals. Living in The Great White North, ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I feel a bitchy rant comin' on...

Punch me in the fucking throat!! Uggggh, the inlaws are coming over. Its a beautiful sunny day and as soon as ...

20 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

It's time to dye my hair...again!

Seriously, when a 3 month old baby looks at ur hairline and laughs...its time to dye ur hair! Ive been such a ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

*Sigh*

This is definitely a TMI journal...k, so, I wake up this morning to take my temp, put the thermometer in my mo ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

She's herrrrreeeee!

Cant say Im surprised or even really upset by it. Ive been stuck between a heavy spotting and uber light flow ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Blahhhh, spotting...W.T.F?!

Lovely, I'm spotting and its snowing lol! Boooo! I'm 10dpo at the most, but suspected O makes me 9dpo, everyth ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Need to vent!

Ok, here's the deal...I'm a blunt person, I dont sugarcoat things and I dont put up with crap. So if ur a sens ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Baby Braelyn news. *not ttc related!*

Just had to share cuz Im so giddy now. Braelyn rolled over! She was on her back on her play mat and I flipped ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago