Posts by dakotagurrl

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

My body is a temple!

(Insert soft violin music) Ever sit and wonder...what *does* a Big...Fat...Fucking...Positive BBT chart look l ...

25 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Really chart? Really? Ugh!

This tww is dragging on, slower than the last one did. Chart looks amazing, probably the best I've ever had, t ...

16 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Mama...whaaat? (Braelyn news, not ttc related)

I was folding laundry and Braelyn was rolling around in her crib smacking her lips together and purposely spit ...

24 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

My comp hates this site!

As of about 9:45am, my comp has started to hate this site. She's locking up left and right. Lotsa bug and scri ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

6DPO

Gotta say, after having what I thought was a pretty sexy ass chart, CDTP has gone off and ruined it. It change ...

16 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CF/IB

Yay...FINALLY a section for those who like to post and look at other peoples vag goo! Gross but YAY!

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Welp, I'm done with HPT's!

Dont post ur nasty fucking cm in the HPT section! I dont give a flying fuck if we all get it, I dont wanna see ...

37 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD11...peak!

I Soyed it up this cycle, days 3-7. Made sure not to test til 3 days after the last dose (yesterday). Got a hi ...

22 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Pretty sure I O'd...like 99.3% sure.

Eggie is out...and I'm typing this sitting on my left hip. Checked cm before showering and it was still ew but ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

A little inspiration for my fellow TTC'ers...

Quick update...CD4, bored outta my tree! Oh, and I'm taking Iso's...pretty quick, eh?! Ok, now for the good sc ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago