Community post

Journal

Surge! Shopping! Cheap HPT's! What a Sunday!

I'm bored outta my tree. The hubs, Kenny and Braelyn are still unconscious (I checked, they're still breathing!!). Anyways, through all my boredom, I've decided to shop for Christmas presents. The Bay is having a Bench. sale today, jackets are $29.99 (reg $89.95) and everything else is 30% off, so the boy's getting a new sweater jacket. I was on ebay and found what I would call the deal of a lifetime, but most Americans probably call it "regular price" lol! 6 Clearblue Digital HPT's w/ Conception Indicator...$21.99, expiry 2/2016. 6 tests for $5 less than a 2-pack would cost here....uhhhh, SOLD! Lol! Then to save on shipping, cuz let's face it, Canadians take it up the ass when it comes to shipping charges, I also found 20 Clearblue Advanced OPK's for $11.99. They expire this month but Idc, I'm using ones from 01/13 and they work great!! True story!! ;D

Oh and I took an OPK and CBFM stick, and huge surge...with 1hr hold SMU after a cup of coffee...before 10am...just sayin'! (See, u dont have to wait til the afternoon to test!) ;P~
Now I gotta figure out how to bd with a 13yr old boy in the house...awkwardddd!!

So my fellow TTC'ers who wanna save a buck, here are the opk & hpt links...there are 30+ watchers so jump on it!

Good luck with the cycles!! =))

OPK's
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251704655841?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
HPT's
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251704660645?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

8 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

Score!!!!!!

9 years ago

I know right!! I could make a career outta this stuff. I've been stalking the hpt's for a bit and they were $24.99, which is amazing as well!! I swore I'd never use those again, after the worry they caused last time, but how do u turn down THAT price?! Lol! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

Im not a believer in this whole 10-2 crap, our hormones dont run off a wall clock. The majority of my positives come from SMU before 9-10am after very neg tests the nite before. Ive even had very neg OPK's with FMU, which is supposed super concentrated, then a dark positive 2hrs later with SMU. Thats how my fertility monitor misses it so I stick with SMU for everything pee related lol!
I love amazon, but being in Canada, I can only buy from amazon.ca. If I try to buy off amazon.com, they either dont ship here or charge $30 or more for shipping (there's that up the ass thing again lol)! It really puts a dent in my shopping experience.

You've found some great sales! How do you find them? Online? Magazines? Circulars?

9 years ago

Oh wow--6 CB digis for 21.99?! Awesome. FX you catch the egg :-)

9 years ago

Most of the sales I score are online. I try to do most of my shopping from home...I just dont have the tolerance for shopping in a mall with all the rude ppl. It makes me cranky.
I know, sonata...its an insane price. He/she must get one hell of a discount to be selling at those prices...unless they fall off the truck lol. Judging by all the stuff in his/her store, the whole truck must've gone missing hahah!

You go, you bargain hunting mama! Those are some damn good deals! I started Christmas shopping early this year for a change. The hubby got the football jersey he's wanted for the last 2 years and I spoiled my fur baby kitty.

Have fun with having a 13yr old in the house! Haha I always plan for my twin 13 yr old cousins to stay over during AFs visit. But you should have an interesting go of it ;) hehe

Good luck chicky!!!

9 years ago

Ha, have him shovel snow, or wash your cars. Allowance money. :) That will keep him busy so the two of you can get busy. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo