Community post

Journal

Blahhhh, spotting...W.T.F?!

Lovely, I'm spotting and its snowing lol! Boooo! I'm 10dpo at the most, but suspected O makes me 9dpo, everything changed over to my normal post-O signs so this is where I believe I really am, not confirmed tho, so who the eff knows?! Anyways, I have never in my life spotted during a luteal phase and have never had implantation spotting/bleeding with either baby. I dont remember my first cycle after delivering my boy. A) it was almost 14yrs ago and B) I was 21 and couldnt care less about when af came becuz I hated seeing her.

How frustrating! Before my last pregnancy, I had a 15-16 day LP and now it feels like AF is coming any minute. I guess its time to break out all my TTC drugs and supplements and start medicating when she comes. I think I'm gonna start temping again, my DD sleeps through the night so unless she has an off day and wakes me up, they *should* be fairly accurate (watch, they'll be an erratic mess). Fuck, I didnt wanna temp again!! It made me crazy and ruined my mood when it dipped or if I didnt take it on time....damn iiiitttt!

Ah well, thats my update...probably on to next cycle.
Hope ur all well! Time to break out the winter jackets here...

Happy Hallowe'en, ghouls! <---see what I did there? Lol! I stole it from another member...props to tiredofwaiting2013...she said it to me in this morning's msg hahaha!

10 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

FX it's implantation!! If not, good luck on the next cycle! Happy Halloween!

9 years ago

Thanks, ladies....hoping it means something good but really not expecting anything. I'm prepared to try for another year or more. It did stop tho, so hopefully AF stays gone at least another few days.

Good luck, Mrs1278! =))
Congrats, Karlou! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

I hope you get your BFP soon! Does ghouls mean girls? And welcome back to the "Supplement" meal program!

9 years ago

Gud luck hun,hope this is your circle.

9 years ago

Bahahah, supplement meal program...geez it feels like that, eh?! At one point lastyear, I was taking over 30 pills a day. Only becuz they never make high enough doses so u have to take 5 of one thing. I SO dont miss that. Spotting stopped so I may skip messing with iso's and things that mess with O...I dont wanna fuck up my cycle trying to unfuck it lol! We'll see tho, I change my mind by the minute. And yup, ghouls is girls.

Thanks, uyezowami...as much as I'd love a bfp in the next cycle or two, I'd also feel horrible for not having to try so long.

Hey we're basically cycle buddies :-) I'm 9 dpo. Does sound like IB... FX :-)

9 years ago

It became a flow after my shower. I dont think I stand a chance til I get these hormones regulated somewhat. I went from a 15-16 day LP to 9 days. I guess my body isnt ready to carry another bebe yet...Im ok with that. Theres a reason for everything!!
Good luck to u, Sonata!!

Yes, the supplements feel like a meal or a small snack. Ha! I recently bought a 7-day pill box that has 4 rows. It make things soooo much easier b/c you only open the bottles one day a week to fill the pill box. Then you can keep most of the bottles out of sight.

9 years ago

Sorry she showed up hun. GL with temping. AF showed up for me too, but I am trying not to temp again. I get the same way too hopeful with the rises and depressed with the dips prior to AF. GL!!

9 years ago

Thanks! She still hasnt come yet...just lotsa spotting, *almost* a light flow but not quite enough to call a new cycle...temps are still 98.7-98.9F. The whole thing is annoying, I hate wearing liners.
Sorry the bitch got u...ur gonna get ur BFP very soon. U definitely deserve it!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo