Community post

Journal

She's herrrrreeeee!

Cant say Im surprised or even really upset by it. Ive been stuck between a heavy spotting and uber light flow for 4 days. I never spot in my LP so u can imagine how insane this drove me lol! Took my temp this morning and its down quite a bit...that was my cue to *run* to the bathroom....

Breaking out the iso's for this cycle, I need my LP to get back to 15-16 days...its 12 (w/ 4 days of spotting) as of now. So here we are, cycle #2...its all good tho!

Time for Bubble Guppies!!

Stay positive, ladies!!
Good luck to u all! =))

5 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

awe sorry to hear the witch showed up :( Better luck next cycle :) and hey we have the same LP lol we can be LP buddies hahaha

and bubble guppies? lol

User Image

9 years ago

GL for the new cycle!! :-)

9 years ago

Thanks, ladies...good luck to u all, as well!!

Bubble Guppies is by far THE cutest kids show everrr!! We Netflix it every morning. =))

9 years ago • Post starter

Good luck this next cycle! I'm glad you explained about Bubble Guppies. I had no idea what that was.

9 years ago

Well at least she did show up and now you know where you are in your cycle. Crossing my fingers for the next cycle hun!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo