Community post

Journal

Need to vent!

Ok, here's the deal...I'm a blunt person, I dont sugarcoat things and I dont put up with crap. So if ur a sensitive person, dont like swearing, or think ur so effing perfect that this doesnt apply to u and how dare I say it...then this is NOT going to be the journal u want to read. Either way, I need to vent and Im going to...becuz I can!

I dont understand why women on this site are being so bitchy to the people posting questions. Who fucking cares what they post or how many times?! Let's be honest here, if u dont like seeing it, scroll past! If u dont like what's asked or want to answer like a decent fucking human being, dont answer! It's not rocket science. What may seem stupid to u, may not be stupid to someone who doesnt know the answer. Every one of us was new at some point, but not everyone comes from a country with a great education system or the money to afford that education. These women rely on ppl like us to teach them and help them understand the process, not to make them feel stupid or scared to ask.

Lately there have been so many sarcastic, rude, condescending replies to legitimate questions asked. All becuz ppl seem to feel like someone who has only just started trying to conceive, doesnt have valid concerns or reasons to be bummed out when they fail. News flash, whether it's 1 cycle or 100 cycles, no one likes to fail...PERIOD! We are all trying to reach the same goal here, yet some feel that they should be held above others cuz they've tried longer. Its sad!
And no, I dont think Im perfect or know everything. I do read the questions that have been asked 100x over, sometimes by the same person, and smh in wonder...but I dont go on there and act like a dick simply becuz I dont have the patience to answer it *again*. I leave! Some of u could learn from this!

Rant over! Enjoy the rest of ur night/day.
Good luck with the cycles, ladies!! =))

9 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

Hehe .... you crack me up... Gosh I don't know how many questions I have asked that people think stupid, or that I still ask. BUT its because of people like you and a few others that always answered them that it has given me some knowledge through this whole ttc process...

Mill

9 years ago

Love you girl!! Miss you over there! But I wont be there for long 2 weeks to go!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Liz, I cant wait til u have that baby. Make sure u post fb pics before the other site...for us special ppl hehe!

Babytime; I hear what ur saying, but like the title says, I need to vent! I rarely complain, or journal, and have probably brought less attention to the ridiculously polite woman being insulted than has been brought elsewhere on the site. Im not the only one noticing, Im just the only one writing about it in my journal. Thanks for the reply tho, I do see ur point and may alter some of the wording to not put so much attention on the woman being made fun of.

9 years ago • Post starter

I completely agree with this. It needs to stop. I guess it makes some women feel better to make others feel worse. It's sad.

9 years ago

Dakota, I wouldn't have learned how to do a bbt chart if it were not for you and a few other sweet helpful ladies on here ! I'm so greatful for the patience I received when I was new even though I'm trying for # 4 ... It was a while ago but I remember being one of the new ones learning to charting and not knowing wth I was doing right or wrong and I want to Thank you for taking your time to answer all my questions , I have taken what I have learned from you and few others and the site and was able to helped with charting when asked and it felt wonderful !! And I agree with your rant everyone at some point is new TTC or new to the site And or charting or new to clomid and they don't deserve to be mean too bc someone may have answered their question before , or annoyed bc it is easy for them and not others ! So I thank you again
Btw your little girl is just beautiful !

9 years ago

HA, well I must say that I agree with Julia, when I came on here you were on CMP, and I asked questions about charting and you helped me out too. I still find myself questioning my ovulation date and send you a quick note to get y our opinion.

9 years ago

Vent away. Just like the questions, if someone doesn't agree, they don't have to respond. I get frustrated by some of the questions since most can be answered with a quick Google search, but I would never take that out on the person asking the question. We wouldn't treat people we know that way, why on earth would we treat strangers that way? Hugs hun!

9 years ago

Of course I will!! CMP is so annoying to load pics on Anyway so FB will be my first stop once he is born, all my friends and fam are dying to know his name... As for people being rude, im so glad im not TTC anymore, you were one of the most helpful people on this site and I thank you for that, We are all clutching at straws when TTC and even if the question has been asked and you know the answer anyway you still feel that by some miracle you will be the only person in the world that is an exception LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Thank you so much for always taking the time to answer my questions & private messages. You were the first one to welcome me to this site, which was great b/c I felt so lost. You were also the one who pointed me to CMP when I got my BFP earlier this year. I really appreciate all you're help & never belittling me for asking elementary questions! Xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo