Community post

Journal

Baby Braelyn news. *not ttc related!*

Just had to share cuz Im so giddy now. Braelyn rolled over! She was on her back on her play mat and I flipped her for some tummy time, I turned around to grab some of her floor toys, turn back around and shes on her back again. Containing my excitement becuz I possibly may have left an arm tucked under making it a non-legit roll, I flipped her again and put her in a Jesus pose...two secs later, head's up, arm's pulled in, head leans, she grins, and over she goes. Oh my fucking fuck, I wanted to poop right then and there! I was not expecting this at all, shes only 12w5d. My son didnt roll til 3.5 months and she hadnt made any attempts to roll, ever. So after clapping and happy dancing to let her know how good she did, I called hub over to watch her do it 3 more times hehe! By the 6th time she was so exhausted she stayed in Jesus pose and fell asleep. Lol!

Just wanted to share with anyone interested.
Best of luck with the cycles, ladies!

8 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

Aw she's a clever little lady, bless her. There'll be no stopping her now. :0)xx

9 years ago

Tummy time is nothing but a memory now. She hates being on her stomach and now that she can roll, I'll never be able to keep her on it again. Baby's are funny little creatures! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

That's great she's growing up fast!!

9 years ago

That's so great! You are too funny! I'm sure she's loving having you for a mommy & cheerleader. =) I can't believe it's already been 12 weeks. xx

9 years ago

How did I miss the new photos?? Absolutely gorgeous, the both of you. Nice setting, too. I can't believe you have no fat to show you actually did have a baby. I'm normally 116 lbs, but with all these hormones I've been holding steady at 134 for a few months, lol.

9 years ago

Lol! Not sure...I put 'em up Saturday night I think, so its not like u *really* missed them by months or something hahaha, can u imagine?! But yeah, I have fat on me, finally! I'm usually 110-115, its a bitch to get to 120. I'm about 125-128 now, but its still coming off despite my attempts to keep it. I find it easier to slow down weight loss than to actually gain...but thank you for the compliment! xo
That's Lake Erie. We decided to take the last warm day in Canada, before snow, and do some hiking. Braelyn didnt like the lake, I cant blame her tho, it was really loud that day.

9 years ago • Post starter

Ok. Glad I didn't miss the photos for too long! =). Hiking around Lake Erie sounds nice. We have some last warm days here in the southern US, too...hahaha, like in the 3 digits in the summer. xx

9 years ago

How sweet! Thanks for sharing with us. They grow up so fast....

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo