Community post

Journal

It's time to dye my hair...again!

Seriously, when a 3 month old baby looks at ur hairline and laughs...its time to dye ur hair! Ive been such a slacker lately. Its not like my DD eats up a tonne of my time, she's a great baby and isnt overly needy...I just hate dying my hair. I also hate CD6! What a boring CD...not much going on with the ladybits and too early to pee on schtuff...Im stuck somewhere between period and cm...there's just nothingggg!

This cycle will be an Au Naturale cycle...kinda. I had intentions to start my Iso binge again, and started the first 3 days off with some Cohosh...then day 4 I couldnt remember if I took it or not, so I skipped that day. Then, day 5 I completely forgot to take it, until like 11pm...scratch that, I passed on it...which leads me to today, cd6...whats the point now? So, minus the first 3 Cohoshed days, I've taken nothing. Idk.....
My Clomid dealer emailed me the other day, so I may put in an order soon. I dont wanna start Clomid again until at least January. Ur *supposed* to be very fertile after having a baby (yeah right), so I dont wanna start playing with fertility drugs this early and end up bustin' out 5 eggs that all decide to fertilize, implant and twin on me...lol 10 babies, omg I'd split at the seam (c-section lol!). So yeah, no Clomid for me...buuuut I will order it and my estriol...and maybe a trigger....mayyyyybeeeee.

Hope ur all having a great weekend...its migraine weather here (overcasty).

Good luck to those about to O, and congrats to those who did and scored a bebe!! =))

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Where do I star?, lol! Braelyn was probably looking at your hairline & loving it...thinking..."I'm going to be just like her someday"...Maybe it's not such a bad thing you forgot some of your supplements, as I also heard you're more fertile after having a baby. It would be funny (for me, heehee, not you) if you were on Oprah with your ...is it decatuplets?? GL on this kinda au naturale cycle. xx

9 years ago

Bahahaha...decamom!
Thanks, lady...hope u have a nice BFP journal for me to read shortly!! xo

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh my!! 10 babies, what would your husband think?? I hope the days start flying by so you can pee on something soon. :) GL hun, waiting on that post.

9 years ago

I'm there with you on the hair dye. I kinda wish I didn't start dying it this year. Now all I see are roots. Go crazy with color or try to go more natural? GL. Hope the boring days fly by.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo