Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

BABY FEVER BEGINS AGAIN!!!!!!!

So.... now that my son is now a year, and I am turning 27 this weekend, I find myself feeling my clock ticking ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Discussion with Hubby

So, I finally talked to my hubby about how I would like more help with the baby... I just opened up and told h ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

AF finally over again

I think AF is finally going away today. I don't know why they've been longer than usual these past two times. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Holy AF, stop already!!

Jeez, I am STILL spotting today! That's 9 days of AF!! Jeez, is it ever going to go away?!?! Plus I have a col ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

POAS Addict

Couldn't help it.... took another pregnancy test instead of waiting for AF to show today.... took it and swear ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

AF Due Today

AF is due today... If she doesn't show today, I will take another test tomorrow morning and see what happens. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Stay at home mom?!?!

So... my husband received a WONDERFUL raise at his job. With this raise, he could easily pay the mortgage and ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

HPT

Took a HPT this morning with FMU and it was a BFN... had a hunch my hunch was wrong lol ;-) oh well... not in ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Confused

I haven't ever been the best at reading my body... but I just have a strange feeling... ever since I was spott ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Baby Fever Again Already?!

So, I've stated before that I've come back just to keep track of my cycles, since it was easiest here, and to ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago