Community post

Journal

Discussion with Hubby

So, I finally talked to my hubby about how I would like more help with the baby... I just opened up and told him how exhausted I was, how I got up during the night with Tim, how I had to get up in the mornings and go to work, too! Then come home and feel like I don't have a minute to sit down and relax because Tim likes me to play with him (which I love, don't get me wrong), then I have to feed him dinner, then bathe him, get him ready for bed, and put him to bed, change diapers, etc....... and after almost a year, I'm running on empty! LOL!

I think he saw where I was coming from and declared that he would help out more. He would bathe Tim one week, then feed him the next.... since dinners have become absolute nightmares ever since switching him to more adult food.... it's so hard to get him to eat enough... He only takes a few bites and won't eat anymore!! So... rotating will help me a lot.

And yesterday we were talking about baby names, lol.... I brought it up, asking how he liked the name William, since it was a family name. My dad's middle name, my grandpa's first name, and it goes even farther back. My step-grandpa's name is William as well. So... then we went on talking about baby names... we couldn't EVER decide on a girl name while I was pregnant with Tim, and pregnant with the first baby we lost. And yesterday he actually came up with one and we love it!! And I decided on the middle name =D so that was exciting... he seemed really into the conversation, which I take as a good sign he might be ready soon for #2 <3 I'm so ready.... despite being so exhausted, I love being a mommy more than anything in the world!! And Tim is SO handsome and SO smart and perfect, I can't wait to see what our other kids will look and be like <3 It makes me want to have a dozen babies, heehee.... (exaggeration...)

User image

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sounds all promising hun, you may be on the TTC wagon again with me lol, I know babies are hard work when you do almost everything yourself you are Like me as well hun. I'm in no rush to fall Pregnant but if it happens sooner rather than later then we are total fine with it. I think my hormones are still all over the place at the mo as I'm still one moody cow and so tired all the time I don't even want to BD at the mo so having another baby is gonna be quite hard at the mo lol xx

9 years ago

haha, yeah, I'm so exhausted. But, he has been helping more and a little help goes a long way. I'm eager to expand our family... If we do decide to have even more than 2, I want to start expanding sooner rather than later, seeing as we have complications during the process =/ Hoping for a smoother journey this time!

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo