Community post

Journal

28 week 3D ultrasound & update

Things have been going fairly well. I'm anemic and have been put on extra iron. My cervix feels super soft and like it's opening already and an ultrasound report said I was starting to dilate but my doctor said it didn't feel like I was after a pelvic exam. I've been having random contractions, nothing consistent yet, but some are pretty strong... my doc is going to start seeing me more often.

Bruce is growing and doing just fine so far! We paid for a private ultrasound for 3D pics, so as far as I know he's perfectly healthy. Just concerned that he's still sideways breech and umbilical cord is across his face. He was so stubborn for his 3D ultrasound, keeping his knees, legs, arms, everything in front of his face so we couldn't get a good pic of him... My medical ultrasound is Jan 21st so I'll know more then.

I've been more uncomfortable lately and in super nesting mode that I have to tell myself there's still time, I don't need to wash all his bottles and clothes yet haha. Just anxious to meet and hold our rainbow baby! Baby dust ladies!

user submitted image

User image

0 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo