Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Bruce is here 7 weeks early!

Bruce was born Feb 10th, 7 weeks early. I had to have an emergency c section, my placenta tore. I went to the ...

6 Comments     3    

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

28 week 3D ultrasound & update

Things have been going fairly well. I'm anemic and have been put on extra iron. My cervix feels super soft and ...

0 Comments     4    

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

20 weeks pregnant update for those following me

I cannot begin to tell you ladies how relieved I am to finally be halfway through this pregnancy! I was so str ...

1 Comment      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Ultrasound 13 weeks, Update for those following me

So far baby #3 is doing very well! I had another cramping and spotting scare and was told to go to my ER. It w ...

3 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Success story

Had 1st Ultrasound done!!

FINALLY!!!! After a total of 5 miscarriages (3 since ttc #3), we FINALLY have a baby with a heartbeat and meas ...

3 Comments     2    

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Clot in uterus while pregnant and worried!

I had my first ultrasound done 8/5/20 and baby measured 6 weeks, 2 days (which was a day ahead than I was thin ...

7 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Stick, Rainbow Bean! (pregnancy mentioned)

So, having 5 miscarriages total (3 since TTC #3), I've been super nervous about everything! Every cramp, every ... Updated

1 Comment      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Going to have miscarriage #5 and feel defeated

June 10th, HCG levels were only 40. 3 days later on 13th, levels didn't even double and were 75, so lost hope ...

6 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Spotting after pap normal when pregnant?

I had my first pregnancy OB appt today, they drew blood to check hcg levels, and did initial pregnancy pap. Go ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Not confident this cycle

So I ovulated a couple days earlier than usual/expected. Had positive OPK, ovary twinges, EW CM, etc. So the 2 ...

1 Comment      

Latest 4 years ago