Community post

Journal

Confused

I haven't ever been the best at reading my body... but I just have a strange feeling... ever since I was spotting outside of my period, I've had a strange feeling that maybe it's possible? I doubt I am pregnant, but... it is still possible. And I'm just confused, my body just seems to feel different. I've been bloated and now having yellow CF, which has only happened when I was pregnant with my son, and I sort of had this same weird feeling before I found out I was pregnant with him. And intercourse kind of hurts a little bit... just strange...

But, I know I will feel silly once AF shows up, because I am horrible at reading my own body LOL so it's probably nothing.

I am curious, though, as to what to mark my CM today... it's sort of mixed between watery and creamy?

And I wish this migraine would go away >_<

Hope everyone has a great Friday! Baby dust ;-)

User image

8 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

I get that watery creamy CM I mark it as creamy because it isn't fertile CM. Just my personal preference. :) No science behind it.

I hope that these are all good signs hun!

9 years ago

Makes sense, thanks :)

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

BTW, what a handsome little guy you have! I just saw your page!

9 years ago

Oh thank you ^_^ He's my pride and joy!!

User image

Nothing wrong with hoping! You never know, right? :)

9 years ago

Your son is adorable and your signs sound good. When is AF due?

User Image

9 years ago

It's good to remain hopeful b/c you never know how things will turn out!
Handsome little prince you have =).

9 years ago

Thank you so much ladies! AF due around the 10th-11th every month... around the exact day my son turns a new month lol... he will be 10 months on Feb 11th already!! Took OPKs and they were negative... they were positive when I was pregnant with my son, so starting to doubt that I am pregnant now... part of me knew I wasn't anyways so not really disappointed.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo