Community post

Journal

AF Due Today

AF is due today... If she doesn't show today, I will take another test tomorrow morning and see what happens. Not sure what to expect, really... I've been lightly cramping today, but that's not new, I've been cramping off and on for a week now! And been bloated as well off and on. So I can't really tell if AF is going to show or not.... I will be fine with it either way, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

My hubby has been accusing me of being grumpy lately... and I know I have been, but I've been so stressed, I can't help it!! Work is a pain, then not being able to get our own house for 6 months or so and having to stay with his family is stressful also!! We have to stay with his mom, his sister, her husband, and two kids!! It's just way to crowded for us to stay there that long, but we don't want to waste money renting a place for just 6 months... It's all just so frustrating, GAHH!!!!!!!!

User image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo