Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Page 9

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 81 - 90

Journal

5 Weeks Tomorrow and HPTs still darker =D

What a wonderful feeling. I really believe that I will carry this baby full term <3 I am still taking test ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Positive on HPT finally darker than control line!

I took another test this morning to make sure that was progression, since I didn't take a test yesterday. The ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

DOCTOR CONFIRMED PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!!

Went to visit my doctor this morning and he confirmed my pregnancy!!!!! My fiance and I are SOOOO ecstatic, ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Several BFPs!!! Still in disbelief but SO HAPPY!!

I started testing at 11dpo... I was using Wondfo brands at first, and they came up very faint... the positives ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

First positive since 2nd miscarriage

I got my first positive pregnancy test yesterday morning. I used an Answer Early brand at around 11DPO. Period ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Getting too excited, too early???

After getting a bunch of BFPs, I am already wanting to tell everyone. I am so happy and thrilled, and the doc ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well what do you know?? I say I give up, and a few weeks later I get my BFP!!!!! Clear as day, no doubt about ...

13 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Doctor Appointment Friday to Confirm Pregnancy

Well, the nurse told me to come in Friday for them to confirm my pregnancy. Since my period isn't late yet (su ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Success story

Please don't give up!

After two losses and it seeming like forever to get pregnant again, I was starting to lose hope that it would ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I am done!! Farewell CTP!!!!!

Well, I am done. We will no longer be actively TTC. No more OPKs, no more charting BBT, no more counting my cy ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago