Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Page 10

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 91 - 100

Journal

Feeling depressed again

Yep, I know everyone is probably getting tired of hearing it on here as much as my family/friends are.... but ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

BBT Chart HELP Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My temps have been SO weird this cycle!! I have no idea what to make of it.... I don't even know when I actual ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Feeling hopeless....

After two losses and no children, I am just getting fed up with it all. I am losing hope that it will happen a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Update: + opks

I got a positive, or close to it, OPK last night, and a positive this morning as well. We have been BDing with ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

AF showed up last night

Well, AF showed up last night. I am relieved that the next cycle has finally started!! The sooner we get to tr ...

6 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

AF is Late!

AF is now 1-2 days late!! I am still confused about when I ovulated. According to the OPKs I've been taking, I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ugh... Stupid HPTs...

So I am really confused... Took a Rexall hpt this morning and it was neg at first, then I think I started to s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

First time charting BBT and CONFUSED!!!!!

Hey ladies, If some of you have the time, could you pop onto my "My Countdown" page and take a look ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Other signs

I've been getting nauseous spells... yesterday and today the thought of eating a pop tart for breakfast made m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

WHAT?? Gotta be dye run!!

So, I get home and take another HPT this evening for the heck of it, and an OPK. This time I see 2 lines on bo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago