Posts by CrystalMom2BoysTTC3

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

MTHFR... anyone else have it??

Hey ladies. Just wondering if there is anyone out there like me who has MTHFR. I didn't find out until I lost ...

5 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

NOW PREGNANT - My recommendations for HPTs!!

For those of you ladies who are POAS addicts like myself and love to start testing early, I do NOT recommend t ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Several BFPs!!! Still in disbelief but SO HAPPY!!

I started testing at 11dpo... I was using Wondfo brands at first, and they came up very faint... the positives ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

First positive since 2nd miscarriage

I got my first positive pregnancy test yesterday morning. I used an Answer Early brand at around 11DPO. Period ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

First time charting BBT and CONFUSED!!!!!

Hey ladies, If some of you have the time, could you pop onto my "My Countdown" page and take a look ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Miscarriage - Something that helped me... Hope it helps you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRQB4nywST4 The link above is a video that I watched yesterday and it has re ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Back to back miscarriages??

Hi ladies, I have been very confused lately, my body just hasn't been the same lately. I had my first miscarr ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Should I be worried?

I am now 16dpo and I am still getting super faint positives, but having early symptoms. I saw my doctor today ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Guess I am just looking for Support and Encouragement

Hey ladies, I guess I am just posting this for support and encouragement. I had a missed m/c Nov 1st at 19 we ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

TTC after missed m/c

My fiance and I were trying for almost 9 months to get pregnant for the first time. June 2012, I found out I w ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago