Community post

Success story

Please don't give up!

After two losses and it seeming like forever to get pregnant again, I was starting to lose hope that it would ever happen. I was so jealous when looking at all the pregnancy tests on this website and reading other's success stories... I want nothing more than to be the mother of my fiancé's baby. And now I got my BFP this morning!!
I see my doctor tomorrow morning for confirmation, but my pregnancy test was definitely positive without a doubt. Those two pink lines are nice and bright, maybe too bright for 3 weeks and 4 days LOL!!
Just, please ladies, do not lose hope. Your day will come... I hated hearing that myself... it didn't help me to hear those words because it didn't make that day NOW... but please trust that it will. I wish I could give more words of encouragement to you ladies, especially those who have been through such hard times during their TTC journies. Just know it will happen =D
I wish you all the best of luck and hope the rest of your TTC journey is short. Best of luck and wishes, ladies <3.

User image

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo