Community post

Journal

AF finally over again

I think AF is finally going away today. I don't know why they've been longer than usual these past two times. Anyways, hubby still isn't quite ready for #2 anyway. And now I' starting to wonder if I even am... he just isn't helping me out very much and I'm getting SO exhausted doing everything myself this past year (almost year).... I get up at night with Tim (he's still not sleeping through the night, still waking up a couple times a night), I get him ready in the mornings and then myself, I take him to daycare, I work 9 hours, I pick him up from daycare, I feed him dinner, I give him his bath, I get him ready for bed, I give him his nebulizer treatments that were just started a few days ago due to a cough, then I put him to bed.... and there are nights I go without eating dinner because it has gotten too late (if I eat too late, I get nauseous in the middle of the night). And showers? Lucky if I get to twice a week!! It's just.... exhausting and frustrating. So... I can't imagine finding the time to take care of another baby right now.... seems we have some things to work out before we should have #2 =/

User image

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hi hun, I thought I was reading my own story there lol, it sounds a lot like my life at tho mo, I know how you feel. Xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo