Community post

Journal

Baby Fever Again Already?!

So, I've stated before that I've come back just to keep track of my cycles, since it was easiest here, and to follow old friends, and new ones, to give them support... and now that my husband and I have talked about having our 2nd baby sooner than we thought we would, I'm excited to start trying again.

I have also come back, realizing that two of my friends that I've shared my TTC journey with before, who have had their first babies as well, are also already trying for #2!! So I don't feel as crazy anymore for wanting another baby so soon, haha <3 And also, now I AM growing impatient to start trying for #2, but hubby hasn't officially agreed to start just yet... he said he is on the same page, about wanting a playmate for Tim and wanting another soon, since our age is catching up to us... but he just isn't quite ready just yet. Hopefully once our house closes and we can move in, he will feel more relaxed and feel like we can give our son and future sibling a home. Since we are staying with my mother-in-law now until our house closes, I don't think he feels very prepared for #2...

I'm excited to start trying again now, though :) Hoping he will fully agree to it soon... it did take us a while to get pregnant with Tim, and if it takes us a while again, I want to get started ASAP before we get any older lol... I've always wanted to stay a young mom for all my kids.

User image

8 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

haha! Congrats on the house! I hope it doesn't take as long the second time around. I feel the same about wanting children early. I always dreamed of starting at 23 but we weren't in the right place back then so we're trying now (at 26). I wish you the best and I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

I read your profile. What a beautiful inspiring story! And your little Tim is so handsome! I don't think it's too soon for trying again. Good for you for trying to keep your kids close in age! I thought I would be done having kids at age 30, but I had not met the man of my dreams yet (my sweet dh). Hope your house closes soon & you get a BFP to boot!!

9 years ago

Well get on top girl! ;) I know you two have been using the "pull out" method. Hopefully you will hop onto the TTC crazy wagon. ;) But good luck on the house. I know how long it can take to close, it feels like forever. I had to threaten our appraiser who took two months to get out to the property. :) I hope it goes by quickly and you can work on making your son a big brother. :)

9 years ago

aww thank all you ladies ^_^

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

Best of luck and welcome back to this crazy waggon ride! :)

9 years ago

My first is just under 3 months and I'm already getting the feeling again lol! Hubby thinks I'm crazy. He's on board with trying again soon but he's thinking more towards fall/early winter =)

9 years ago

Welcome back hun, I hope it won't be long then before #2 will be on the way for you both. Wishing you all the best on the next journey xx

9 years ago

Thank you ladies <3 I will be very excited to start for #2 as soon as hubby is officially ready.

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo