Posts by dakotagurrl

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

CD23/4DPO

4dpo...the dead zone between bd'ing and testing. Nothing good ever happens on 4dpo! I dont really have much to ...

16 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD6.

After a couple poopy days earlier last week, I am now CD6...and get this, I haven't taken any drugs...WHAAAAAT ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The one time I didn't wanna be right...

Well, I woke up to a .4F temp drop, tests are next to white, cramping has started to pick up a bit, cervix is ...

32 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

11dpo...BFP!! =))

First round of 40mg of Tam and I do believe I got a BFP today! I tested on OSOM (black dye) and got a line wit ...

43 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

"I can't think of a title" journal.

It's Monday! AF is due today! It's my 14 year wedding anniversary! Braelyn is 9 months today! It's a pretty pa ...

17 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

What.A.Cycle!

Omfg I hate this cycle....bahhh! So, AF arrives and my drugs arrive CD2. Great! I'll take them and see what ha ...

15 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I can't not try try....

Ok, so I initially intended to NOT ttc this cycle, I had this planned for months in advance. Being the indecis ...

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

March 22, 1998.

Our very first date! Awww! 13 days later he told me he was in love with me, and of course I felt the same. We ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Straddling a spiked fence...

...and now my ass hurts! AF is due, Idk when. Anywhere from 14-16dpo...who fucking knows, my LP isnt consisten ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Life updates, nothing exciting! =))

Temp finally moved. Holy fucking fuck, 6 days of the same friggin' temp...ugh! Tbh, I dont even think it was m ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago