Posts by dakotagurrl

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Happy Steak and a Blowjob Day!! =))

Anyone got plans for their honey? Steak done in an oven isnt as good as a bbq, so I may turn this into Chicken ...

18 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD1

She's here. I swear I'm the only person who can take Clomid and shorten my LP lol! Ok, back to the staple Iso/ ...

18 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Deepest Sympathies

I'd like to take a moment to send my deepest sympathies to HzlGreenEyes and her family. They received some abs ...

28 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Out!

Ugh! Cramping, lower backache and cm is a beautiful rose colour. Spotting started a day early....faaaaaack! Ok ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

The visitors...ha, sounds like a horror movie!

So, to sum it up in one word...UGH! Holy fucking questions. The doctor asks less questions! In less than 5 min ...

28 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

It's only a few hours...it's only a few hours...it's only...a few hourrrrrsssss! :'(

Welp, time to move the truck and make room for MIL's broom...yup, the witch is coming...not even the more tole ...

18 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD16...O!

Oh, the bloat! I woke up at 7 to pain in my right ovary. Took a pee, brushed my teeth and by the time that was ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

My first Soy Isoflavones experience...

Ok, so this cycle, after much reading and research, I decided to try Soy Isoflavones. I have 41 day cycles and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Last dose of Clomid...

Omfg, I've been such a rotten c*nt lately. The only person I like is my bebe...hubs and Kenny, last nerve and ...

21 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I won't bother with a swear warning...we all know it's coming lol!

Here we are...CD12 and 5 days after the last clomid. Bitchiness isn't gone, but I think thats just residual &q ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago