Community post

Journal

Life updates, nothing exciting! =))

Temp finally moved. Holy fucking fuck, 6 days of the same friggin' temp...ugh! Tbh, I dont even think it was meant to go up. It sat at 99.17 for a while then changed to 99.32 and beeped a sec later. I'll take it tho, it adds a little something to my chart, just not so sure how legit it is.

Had a dentist appt Tuesday, haha it was actually a family appt. Hubs and Kenny had cleanings and I had a filling replaced. I have two more today and my cleaning tomorrow...can u believe I would rather have a filling, extraction or root canal over a cleaning, any day?!! Yup! I have crazy-sensitive teeth (hence the fillings, they cover the sensitive part by the gum line, there's no actual cavity) so cleanings are hell, and I have 3/year. So yeah, top and bottom fillings today, and (((scrape-of-doom))), tomorrow.
Spent $200 on a tune-up on my truck yesterday, stupid bitch refused to stay running unless I drove with two feet. It's not fun (or safe) trying to get a vehicle to stop on a wet road when ur still pressing on the gas. Anyways, that's fixed up and she purrs like a kitten again...an old and temperamental kitten, but a kitten. =))

Hubs' work called yesterday, fuckers, he's back Monday on a 7-7pm, then Tues it switches to 5-5pm until further notice. SMFH, he takes his (legal) time off work to be with his new daughter, and is met with punishment when he goes back. They promised no travel becuz he has a small child, that has now been changed to "we're sending u to Saskatchewan". Are u fucking kidding me? No one goes to Saskatchewan. THERE'S NOTHING THERE!!! Its all flatland, mainly farming. He works in automotive, Ontario is the big automotive province...Saskatchewan has....smfh, corn lol! Anyways, turns out they've built a few robots for farming equipment, so he has to follow them out there til they're rebuilt and programmed back up to specs. I hate that he's traveling, but if he has to, at least he's staying in this country. When they send him to Russia and Mexico, I worry nonstop! Sooooo, here comes the wall in my TTC journey. Hopefully I get a BFP before the travel starts. I can only move O around so much before it just happens anyways.

Hope ur all well! Good luck with the cycles, ladies! xo

10 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Oh jeez girl! Sorry about the dentist visits. I hate cleanings too...but only because I have a crazy horrible gag reflex and they don't let me get rid of the suds often enough during my cleanings. I hope it goes well and it's too horrible for you. I'm glad your truck is running better. If it makes you feel any better, I can't leave town because my temp gauge will go dead until I can have the engine code cleared....lol That is straight BS that they are having him travel again. >:( I really hope you get your BFP before the travelling starts! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

9 years ago

ouch I hope things go well with the dentist. i hate when they're cleaning and they use that metal scraper pick thing. the sound makes my skin crawl. sucks that your hubs has to travel so much. Saskatchewan sounds kind of like the middle-of-nowhere Iowa and Illinois--corn everywhere. hoping you get some good news soon. your chart is looking good! I say test!! lol FX :-)

9 years ago

Hope everything goes well at the dentist. I don't mind going to the dentist but it's because my Mom works there so I have the "security" lol. Glad your truck is purring like a kitten. Safe travels to your hubs and good luck!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

9 years ago

Hate the Dentist I had braces as a kid so I have nightmares about going to the dentist now!! my teeth actually cringed reading this JE lol. GL this Cycle FX

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Yay, Dakota update and cursing! :D Glad all is well with the truck and hope Cora doesn't think it's a real cat ;) That really ducks about your husband having to travel, and to a boring place too. I'm glad he got to stay with you until now, hope that bfp comes before he leaves!

User Image

9 years ago

Hate cleanings, had mine last week. She's such a ham fisted cow I could have slapped her..... i'm sure the bitch gets off on it. Hoping you get your bfp before the hubs travels. Good luck. :0)xx

9 years ago

Dentists...bunch of sadists...nuff said! :)

9 years ago

Ducks? Seriously autocorrect? I meant sucks for fucks sake...

User Image

9 years ago

Day one down, day two begins in a few hrs. Yesterday wasnt too bad...the worst part is when he sticks those cotton swabs under my tongue...yuck, its like licking kleenex, that instant drying feeling gives me shivers.
Mg, its funny that u mention Cora and my truck. Every dog I've had knows exactly what my truck sounds like. They run to the window when they hear it coming...which is so weird cuz its not like its loud or squeaky...I cant even tell when hubs is home, it sounds like every other vehicle to me...not the dogs tho! Even if I drive by and park around the corner (we use street parking), they would wait at the door for me to come in.

9 years ago • Post starter

I only go to the dentist when I absolutely have to (pain is too much) since I hate having my teeth messed with. Hopefully everything goes quickly and painlessly. And FX and prayers for a BFP before hubs is sent away.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo