Community post

Journal

I can't not try try....

Ok, so I initially intended to NOT ttc this cycle, I had this planned for months in advance. Being the indecisive person I am, I was filled with a tonne of what if's. I dont *do* what if's, so ttc was back on. I decided to make it a natural cycle, no fertility supplements or drugs of any kind (minus my prenatal, of course) and try when needed but not *try* with the added benefit of drugs. Ok, so Monday, CD1 comes, and the mailman knocks on my door...I'm in pj's so I dont answer. He leaves a card that I have a parcel to pick up Tuesday after 1...awesome! I go pick it up last nite, its my fucking Tamoxifen. I had been waiting a month and a half for that to arrive, my gf, Brandy, got hers like 9 days after he shipped it, but mine never came. Figuring it was seized in customs, he sent 50 more (love my dealer) on Monday, only for me to get it the same day (had I actually answered the fucking door). Sooooo, cant have fertility drugs in this house and not take them...lol, took 'em last nite and will continue til CD6. I guess we're try-trying now. What happens, happens...I'll deal with it as it comes.

I emailed my guy last nite to let him know it finally arrived and told him I'd pay for the ones he just shipped. I'm not out to rip anyone off, so I have 100 tam to play with now lol!

Best of luck, ladies! Let's get some more BFP entries on the board! Congrats, Panbird!! =))

12 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Comments | Last Page

Oh yeah, now you definitely have to try. I hope it works too. The tell your dealer he'd have to give you a refund because so many more people would be after him that he owes you for the referrals. Well, I also hope it works because you make cute babies, and I hope you teach them your wit.

User Image

9 years ago

Great news. I remember you telling me last month that you weren't going to try this cycle when I noted I couldn't last cycle but I'll let it slide given the circumstances, haha. Good luck to you!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

9 years ago

Thanks, Mg. My son has my sarcasm and it is biting me in the ass now...it's like bickering with...me. One more "ur face" comment and I'm gonna sell his snarky ass for $5. I pity hubs!!

Hahaha, Mal...guilty as charged!! I had the best of intentions, but just know I'd regret it. I dont have great odds anyways so I dont anticipate a BFP for a while.

9 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like it was just meant for you to try try!! Good luck!!

9 years ago

You for trying this cycle! Your cutey-pie son + a great personality, I'm sure sometimes he makes you laugh with his comments!

9 years ago

Go for it!!!! GL & FX for you

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Damn those took forever to arrive! I agree with mgulud's cute baby comment, your kids are ADORABLE! Must take after their mama ;) lol I hope my kids have a witty and funny personality...my go-to snark was "that's what he/she said..." so at least "your face" doesn't turn every comment into a dirty one lol! Good luck this cycle!!

9 years ago

I couldnt believe it when they arrived, Am...I really thought they were gone forever and some bitch in customs was out makin' babies with my drugs lmao!
Glad to see ya still pokin' around in here, eat! Cant wait til u post about feeling movement! *hint hint*
Thanks, Gemma and Mrs...best of luck to u both as well. =))

9 years ago • Post starter

Yeah I can't not try... like I'm still on the BCP for a couple more days and everytime we go to BD I'm like "what a waste". Haha... its always in my mind!!!! Good luck!!!

9 years ago

<3. Yep, I'm still poking. The consistent feeling in that area so far is gas! Lol. I love your new photos! I can't believe she's sitting up like a big girl :D.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo