Community post

Journal

I can't not try try....

View Full Post

Ok, so I initially intended to NOT ttc this cycle, I had this planned for months in advance. Being the indecisive person I am, I was filled with a tonne of what if's. I dont *do* what if's, so ttc was back on. I decided to make it a natural cycle, no fertility supplements or drugs of any kind (minus my prenatal, of course) and try when needed but not *try* with the added benefit of drugs. Ok, so Monday, CD1 comes, and the mailman knocks on my door...I'm in pj's so I dont answer. He leaves a card that I have a parcel to pick up Tuesday after 1...awesome! I go pick it up last nite, its my fucking Tamoxifen. I had been waiting a month and a half for that to arrive, my gf, Brandy, got hers like 9 days after he shipped it, but mine never came. Figuring it was seized in customs, he sent 50 more (love my dealer) on Monday, only for me to get it the same day (had I actually answered the fucking door). Sooooo, cant have fertility drugs in this house and not take them...lol, took 'em last nite and will continue til CD6. I guess we're try-trying now. What happens, happens...I'll deal with it as it comes.

I emailed my guy last nite to let him know it finally arrived and told him I'd pay for the ones he just shipped. I'm not out to rip anyone off, so I have 100 tam to play with now lol!

Best of luck, ladies! Let's get some more BFP entries on the board! Congrats, Panbird!! =))

12 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Comments

Yeah, she mastered sitting unassisted a month or so ago...she's still trying to figure out crawling tho. She's great at crawling backwards, but forwards is only leg, hand, leg, hand, leg, hand, belly flop. She reminds me of a walrus the way she flops to get places. Flop or roll. Either way, she's a quick lil bugger...in to everythingggg!
Glad ur doing well...cant wait til u post about movements (not bowel lol!)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hope things are going okay - its been a few days since you wrote last! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo