Community post

Journal

March 22, 1998.

Our very first date! Awww! 13 days later he told me he was in love with me, and of course I felt the same. We were attached at the hip from there!
Two beautiful kids, 4 dogs (3 have passed), a house, a truck that is losing its will to live and many people trying to tear us apart, and we're still going strong as ever, 17 fucking years later! Lol! I was telling him the other day, "u know, lovie...I coulda been out by now...just sayin'! Ur welcome! ;D " He was slightly confused by my romance, but laughed anyways.

Anyways, nothing exciting happening here. CD1 for me. No drugs/supps this cycle, just gonna wing it and hope for the best. Hubby is back to work this morning, Kenny's back to school after his long and boring March break, and it's just the girls here (myself, Braelyn and Cora-brat). Its cold as fuck again, so a walk is out, but we can chillax here...Bubble Guppies and Madagascar 3 make everything better!!

Thanks so much for the support on my fence sitting...we're gonna go for it anyways, no regrets!!

Best of luck with the cycles, ladies!! =))

10 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Awwwww! Happy first date anniversary! :D Hubby and I were the same way lol I think I told him I loved him in the first week and he told me in the second week. 4.5 months later we moved in together (100+ miles away from our hometown) and by 9 months I was pregnant with our daugher =) It'll be 2 years next month and still feels like just yesterday ^_^

9 years ago

Happy 1st date anniversary, its lovely that you are still in love and still happy together after 17years :)

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

AWE! Happy First Date Anniversary! :)

9 years ago

Thanks, girls! Hubs doesn't count dating anniversaries as an anni...but really, if we didnt date in the first place, we wouldn't have married. Mhmmm, he knows I'm right!! ;)
Wedding anni's in a month anyways...maybe I can score a BFP for that one lol!

9 years ago • Post starter

that would be the best anniversary gal...a BFP to celebrate your union..gl hun.

9 years ago

Awww congrats!! Things moved really quickly with my DH too. But when you know, you know!!

9 years ago

I'm going to stick with just vitamins this month too. No herbs or extras. Going whole hog hasn't worked and can be expensive so why not? Glad you're off the spiky fence, ow.

User Image

9 years ago

Sometimes ya just need to give the body a break. The supps are good but doing 'em every time really only sets ya back after a while. I hit a point where soy stopped working completely. I'd love to have a baby that wasn't conceived while on a pill of some sort lol! I have a bc baby and a clomid/soy baby.
Yay for getting off...fences hahaha! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

Congrats on 17 years. We're on year 7 and I can't even believe its been that long (although sometimes I feel like we've always been together).

It got cold as fuck here too, although today its nice and sunny so there's warmth from that. I'm still in my winter coat though. Brrr.

9 years ago

Congrats on the 17 years. That is awesome! The new picture is SUPER cute! Can't wait to have one of my own. So glad to hear you're gonna go ahead and try this month. Good luck with the "all natural" way!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo