Community post

Journal

CD23/4DPO

4dpo...the dead zone between bd'ing and testing. Nothing good ever happens on 4dpo! I dont really have much to update, same old same old. This weekend past was May 2-4 (Canadian's name for Victoria Day lol!). U know ur old and unfun when u totally forget it's a long weekend. Geez, before I was 20 I would've had that weekend planned out by March lol! That was the start to all camping/partying weekends for the summer...now that I'm 36, I forgot it even existed. Old and unfun!! It was nice tho. The weather was amazing and the city was at about half...sweeet! We went out and bought some plants to start my gardening, and some hanging baskets (Wandering Jew...that's the name, I didnt choose it lol!). I still have a few other things to get, it's still early.

So, next cycle, I have a plan. Initially, hubs was leaving in June but we didn't know when...HUGE kink in my ttc planning. He got home from work lastnite and said "power-on" is June 28th, and he would have to be there a few days before. Not 100% that he's leaving only a *few* days before, but definitely something I can work with. So I'm gonna try Tam again. O was CD21 last cycle and AF is due June 1st, 2nd at the latest. That means he can leave on the 21st and I would still have a nice supply awaiting eggie(s). Yay for not wasting a cycle!! He should be home every 2 weeks, but that shit changes pretty quickly once they have him out there, then it's excuse after excuse as to why they can't let him leave just yet. It's complete bullshit, really...esp after they swore up & down that he wouldn't have to travel once he came back. Fucking assholes!

Anyways, not much else to report. Miss Braelyn had a checkup/weigh-in today. She's 22lbs 15oz and just over 29.5" tall...my little pudgebucket!! Everything is developing well, she's meeting all milestones and exceeding on others...no more appt's til July 28th, for her shots. She's gonna hate that!

Congrats to the BFP'ers...Happy & Healthy 9!

Best of luck, ttc ladies...let's do this shit!! =))

16 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Comments | Last Page

So good that you have a plan together for the next cycle. Hopefully, the travel schedule doesn't become too much of an obstacle. My hubs travels every week, what a pain. All the people he works for and with know what's going on when he has to leave early and come home. I hate that.
Welcome to the gardening club, we are on the same schedule there. Baby is getting big and is so sweet! Hope the "dead zone" passes quickly and you can test soon.

8 years ago

Woohooo! Glad y'all have a plan! I'll be keeping an eye out for updates. I'm sorry your DH got screwed with travelling. That blows monkey balls. If it makes you feel any better, we get a 3 day weekend for Memorial Day this weekend and hubs and I plan on sleeping in and doing jack-shit. lol We're old and unfun at 26/29. ;)

8 years ago

Also old and unfun over here, doing Jack and crap this long weekend and hubby is working the holiday Monday. Glad y'all get to squeeze in another TTC cycle before he leaves, hope you catch that egg xx

8 years ago

"The Dead Zone"... I like that. I'm 7dpo and feel like I'm still in it! Sending baby dust your way.

8 years ago

Oh Mozart, I love gardening! Eventually we'll move to an area with a chunk of land so I can have a massive vegetable garden, but for now I just deal with various Japanese plants. Im always putting something new in cuz something always fails to survive winter.
Lol, girls! We can be old and unfun together...
7dpo is the end of the dead zone, Lib...best of luck!! =))

8 years ago • Post starter

Ugh I'm 4 dpo too and I feel the same way. This is the most boring part of ttc... I wish i could have a vegetable garden. That sounds so yummy. Love all those fresh veggies. But i have a brown thumb and inevitably kill all my plants. DH loves to laugh about it lol. Sorry you're hubby has to travel again. I would not handle that very well. But at least the timing will be perfect. Hopefully you won't even have to worry about next month though, because maybe you're going to continue the bfp streak. Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

8 years ago

Yay for plans! Booo to your DH getting screwed on travel plans! I have a FOUR day weekend this weekend and what do you think I am doing? NOTHING...LOL! And I am totally cool with that. I might also do some planting. I guess I am old and unfun too at 34..hehe! Good luck with everything!! BABY DUST!

8 years ago

Hope this cycle is it for you but if not I'm glad you get another one before the hubs leaves! Sucks that he has to travel when told he wouldn't have to. Go smack some people up and take names! Have fund with the gardening! We got our flowers last weekend and plan to get the veggies here pretty quick!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

8 years ago

Lmao @RPope...omg I do great with plants, I can grow anything from nothing but do u think I can keep a cactus alive?! Not a chance in hell!! I have killed so many of those poor things...over watered, under watered, too much light, not enough light, too much love, too much swearing, Idk...but I couldnt keep a cactus alive to save my life.
Sounds like u ladies all have relaxing weekends ahead of u...sweet! Well, as relaxing as it can be when ttc lol! Enjoy! Fingers crossed for some sunny warm weather! =))

8 years ago • Post starter

Too bad I can't pack up my garden and give it to you! We inherited a massive garden when we bought our house and after 3 summers of killing everything I touch, we're in the painful process of ripping it up and plant grass! Hope you don't have to worry about Ttc next month, fx!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo