Community post

Journal

What.A.Cycle!

Omfg I hate this cycle....bahhh! So, AF arrives and my drugs arrive CD2. Great! I'll take them and see what happens...well, what fucking happens? NOTHINGGGG! I have a disgusting amount of ewcm, and some achey ovaries, but do ya think for one second I could get a surge? Nope! I dehydrated the fuck outta myself holding urine for hours on end and still couldnt make it past halfway on an OPK that measures 20mIU. C'mon! Its past my usual O point when I take clomid and still no O. I'm slowly working into a 2016 baby.

So, I've decided, becuz I'm a glutton for punishment, I will try again next cycle with the tam, but I'm increasing the dosage. I gotta say, there are pros and cons to tam and clo...clo turns me into (((C*nt of the Year))), tam doesnt...I'm my usual happy-ish self. Clo dries up all my cm, making sex similar to fucking a tree trunk...tam makes it like ur fucking a bottle of lube lol! I cant really do a lining comparison yet, but clo does make mine into something resembling tissue paper and I have a feeling with all the awesome ewcm, that my tam lining will be something similar to parting the red sea...just a guess tho. No headaches with either drug...minus this slow to O pain in the ass, of course! So, there's my cycle update thus far...not a lot of anything happening...except sex, lotsa that lol! Got a very neg OPK and CBFM stick with 10hr FMU, 2hrs and a cup of coffee later, peak CBFM stick and dark positive OPK. Hopefully bustin' out an egg today or tomorrow!!

Now, life updates. Little Miss Braelyn cut tooth numero 3 on Thursday. Top left front. I've been stalking those two teeth for wks now and one has finally busted through...the other should be coming in soon. It almost feels like it is but u can just feel a thin layer of tissue covering it. Not long now tho. As for her teething, LOVES IT! No drooling, fevers, whining, crying, nothing. If it werent for me shoving my fingers in her gob everyday, u wouldnt know she had teeth erupting...it...is...awesome!! She officially started crawling on Thursday evening, full out crawl on hands and knees, the full length of her play mat (8') w/o stopping or tipping. I was so proud of her, she's been trying for a while and could only ever do 2-3 movements of each limb before belly flopping like a walrus. Now she's trying to pull herself up to standing, by grabbing furniture. She can do it if she holds my thumbs, but not tables/chairs yet...once up, she can stand for hours (maybe not *hours*). She has also discovered that she likes Cora's tail...Cora has discovered that she doesnt like Braelyn pulling her tail. Its cute, she's very patient with her tho. We had a Rottie like this, Barron. Kenny used to put that dog through hell. Riding him, dumping dish soap on him, buckets of sand, poking at his star and laughing when it tightened, grabbing a lip and pulling it up to touch his teeth. Bear just laid there and took it, when he'd had enough, he went to his crate and laid down. Kenny knew that was off limits so he found other things to do. Lil monster...I think Braelyn's gonna be the same...(sigh).

Anyways, I'm wandering now. So thats my update for the week. Hubs has the weekend off, poor guy worked over 80hrs/wk for the last 3 weeks (7 12's). The cheques are sweet but I'd like him home for more than 3 waking hours lol. And sex...yeah 4:16am sex sucks ass! I swear I'm half asleep every time lol! Ah well!

Have a great weekend, ladies! I gotta go carpet shopping today.
Best of luck to u all! =))

15 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Comments | Last Page

Go Braelyn! She is such a big girl. Boo clomid!! I hate when I act like a C*nt without drugs, so I can only imagine. Yay for lots of sex!! Boo that you can't enjoy it :-(. My hubby was attacked every time he stood still Easter weekend and I enjoyed every second. Being far apart does that. Hopefully, we both catch that bean in all the madness. FX, hugs, and baby dust

9 years ago

They grow up so fast! It truly amazes me at how much they learn from birth. They come out unable to accomplish the most basic of things, like grasping objects, and they learn everything all on their own. She wasnt shown how to roll or how to get up on her knees, but they can learn it all without ever seeing it done. Truly amazing, imo.
We got a bd in this morning, I was awake for that one lol!
I wish u the best of luck, Miss Kandi...no more disappearing! Vent when needed!!! xo

9 years ago • Post starter

Your sweet girl sounds like a dream. DH thinks having a girl might be easier for me. I don't know. Both of these kids have his genes, so she'll probably run around like crazy and learn everything on her own schedule just like Cameron. Hope your DH can be home a bit more. 2016 is a great sounding year. Nice round even number. :D

9 years ago

Unless Im allowed to try a VABAC, this will be another c-section, so still a December baby...closer to January tho. VBAC would put me in January, I never deliver on time...lazy babies and stubborn cervix.

No teething symptoms is great, Mommy...Im sure it'll change when molars start making their way through tho. Kenny was easy as well, his issue was shin pain in toddler years. He would scream in pain from his bones growing so fast...nothing helps either. Its horrible...poor thing.

I was curious as to how the new medication was going! Lol I had a super late opk and temp rise as well. I do know that I ovulated cd 19 or 20, can't figure that out yet!

Mill

9 years ago

Lol not stupid at all, sorry, Im lazy so I type half words hahaha! Tamoxifen (Nolvadex). Its a drug similar to clomid but without all the nasty s/e like thin lining and dried up cm. Its actually a breast cancer drug but some doctors use it as a fertility drug becuz it can induce O. If it didnt make me O so late, it'd be my fave drug thus far...I do like it tho, tonnes of ewcm. =))

Sorry 'bout the late O, mill...did u take the clomid or is that next cycle?

wooohoo glad that egg finally decided to pop. Love your new pics too :-)

9 years ago

Thank you! It was a great O day too! We went to the lake so there were zero TTC or O thoughts. Didnt get a bd in, but I covered the days leading up to it so I'm not too bummed about it. =))

Sorry about what the Tam is doing to your O day. Bummer! But I loved the update on Braelyn! She sounds like such an easy baby! Congrats to her on the crawling as well! Go Braelyn! :)

9 years ago

She pulled herself up to a stand in her crib today, twice (got it on vid for hubs, the 2nd time). Of course I was all like "yaaaaaay Braelyn!" and she got excited, let go and fell, but we'll both get past that lol! Maybe I shouldn't make such a huge deal of it to her, but it *is* a big deal...its mentally exhausting for them trying to learn a new skill. Idk, just thought I'd share for anyone taking this Braelyn journey with me lol! Happy Momma moment!! =))

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo