Community post

Journal

"I can't think of a title" journal.

It's Monday! AF is due today! It's my 14 year wedding anniversary! Braelyn is 9 months today! It's a pretty packed Monday!!

So, it's Monday...no need for exclamation there...ugh, Monday!

AF is due, so far no signs of her. I had some spotting 2 days after my BFP. Not even really spotting, just brown CCM, and not a lot. That morning I also had a temp drop, so that plus the BCCM after, kinda worried me a bit. The next day (14dpo) temp went up a bit and BCCM was now BWCM/BEWCM, which was clear by the afternoon. Today its just clear WCM and temp is back to 98.90F. Cervix remained closed the entire time. I think it was more so related to the fluctuation in hormones than it was the little guy digging in (yup, thinking boy).

Wedding anni...omfg, hubs *actually* surprised me! He has a hard time doing that becuz I know him better than he knows himself, and his lying skills suck ass...unless he's text lying, which he did to me! So he texts me on Saturday around 11 to tell me he's leaving soon, I'm all like, "great, grab milk, ur son's a glutton" (he is, it's terrible!). Anyways, he comes trottin' in the door at like 10 after 2. Says he got caught up at work and left just before 2. That's great, I'm going to lay down (had a migraine and can't take my normal meds for it). I come down an hour later and he's all bouncy like a little kid asking me if I want my anni present early lol! So I'm like "fuck yeah...gimme that shit!" So he runs upstairs to fill out the card and comes back down. I open the card and there's a lotto ticket in it that says it's for my dream home. Scan down further and there's a small msg to check my purse. I check Michael (yes, it has a name) and there's a grey square box with a silky grey bow on top. He bought me a gorgeous rose gold twist ring with a row of little diamonds on the twist. I have never even heard of rose gold, but it is what it's called, a beautiful pinky gold. I absolutely love it! It's massive, and needs to be sized, but I love it! I almost cried...almost!! He was doing some research and saw that year 14 is gold and animals. He didn't wanna pick out a puppy for me, so he bought me diamonds and gold...who can go wrong with that, right?!!

And last but not least, little Miss Braelyn is 9 months old today! I love my little girl soooo much!! She's just over 22lbs and about 29.25" tall (*edit* measured 04/28 she's 29.50"). She has 5 teeth, can crawl at amazing speeds (ask Cora lol!), pulls herself up to a stand on everything within reach, and over the last week, has started to cruise along the couch. Conveniently, her new ladybug rocking chair (LuLu the Ladybug Rocker by Rockabye, if u wanna see it) arrives today...I didn't time it this way, but I'll take it! I'm excited to see her with it! YaY! =))

So those are my newest updates...nothing fabulous. Oh, and the "dream home" lotto ticket will consist of making a house *out of* the lotto ticket, cuz it was a loser!

Wishing u all BFP's in the very near future! Still stalking!! =))) <--- 3 smiles!!

17 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Comments | Last Page

Your Hubs is a star, what a lovely present! Happy anniversary :)

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Awwwww Happy Anniversary, enjoy.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

9 years ago

Happy Anniversary! I love rose gold. I have rose gold hearts on the sides of my wedding ring. And happy 9 months to Braelyn!

9 years ago

That is so sweet. Can't believe Braeyln is already nine months old. Sounds like you have lots of sticky vibes, so happy for you. What a great way to start the week. Happy Anniversary hun. Hopefully you can get some Anniversary sex tonight. ;)

9 years ago

Happy Anniversary!!! What a fantastic day for you, and such a lovely gift too, cannot go wrong with something nice and sparkly! I'm another rose gold fan (our wedding rings our rose gold). Have a wonderful day! xx

9 years ago

Happy Anniversary, happy 9 months to Braeyln and happy no AF!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

9 years ago

Happy anniversary sweets! I love rose gold. Sounds like a great weekend!

9 years ago

Happy anniversary! So much to be happy about! Your ring is beautiful! I love rose gold. (Or white gold or black gold. Anything but yellow normal gold. Lol.) Your purses name is michael?? How the hell did u come up with that? Lol! I'm still sticking with abother GIRL!

9 years ago

OOOH. I love rose gold. It plays well with yellow and white gold too. Good job husband.

9 years ago

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl, and Happy Anniversary to you and hubs. Together with the BFP that's a perfect trio. Enjoy the day!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo