Posts by marney529

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Evening Primrose Oil success stories????

So this is cycle #7 for us ttc #1 and this month I have decided to try evening primrose oil along with softcup ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

OK READY FOR THIS ONE??I HAVE NO CLUE

So here is my situation.Been ttc for 6 months and for this cycle decided to try EPO and softcups along with OP ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

SO CONFUSED, PLEASE HELP!!

Ok, so this month I decided to try EPO and softcups along with BBT and OPKs which I have been doing. I usually ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

WATER AND OVULATION..PLEASE ADVISE

So this is an odd question but I cannot find an answer for it. Can drinking alot of water delay ovulation? I u ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

SO CONFUSED...PLEASE HELP

Ok so I am on CD 16 and I have been tracking my BBT and CM and CP everyday and all show signs of Ovulating, bu ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

EWCM for 6 days but negative OPK

So I am on CD 13 and since CD 8 I have had ALOT of EWCM,but I have not gotten a positive OPK. Yesterday I had ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BBT and spotting

I am 7-8 DPO and yesterday I had light spotting that was only there when I wiped,and today it is totally gone, ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Spotting at 6-7 DPO

So today I am either 6 or 7 days DPO, on here it says I am 7 but FF says 6, so I am not really sure. Anyways, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Sharp twinges on right side below belly button at 5 DPO

Yesterday I woke up with some mild cramps and again this morning with the same thing. Today I have had some on ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago