Community post

Question

EWCM for 6 days but negative OPK

So I am on CD 13 and since CD 8 I have had ALOT of EWCM,but I have not gotten a positive OPK. Yesterday I had some sharp what I think is O pains but still a negative OPK.We are BDing just in case I have O'd but does anyone have any idea why my EWCM is lasting so long and why I havent gotten a positive OPK yet?I usually O on day 14 or 15,but the EWCM starts on day 10.Any information would be helpful.Thanks :-)

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The same thing happened with me my last cycle! I can post me chart if you'd like to see it. My EWM did not only last a long time, it was a little erratic about when it would appear. I didn't get a positive OPK all month, but we tried every other day around the time I usually ovulate. At 29 dpo, I got my first (and very strong) positive! Don't give up, keep trying despite not getting a positive OPK!

12 years ago

Thank you for answering.This is the longest I have had EWCM so I am a little confused as to why. Thanks again.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo