Community post

Question

PERIOD AFTER A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY

So I had a chemical pregnancy last month. My HCG levels were only 52 and 2 days later I started bleeding heavy and was tested again and my levels had dropped. That was 30 days ago that I started bleeding heavy. My question is when should I get my next period? I dont have any symptons of it coming.I have read that because my levels werent very high my period should show pretty much on time. Any advice would be great!!Thanks

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I had a m/c in March at 13 weeks and here is what I was told by my doctor. Your period should show up 4 to 6 weeks after your levels hit zero. That is what happened to me. I am so sorry for your loss and good luck.

11 years ago

I had a chemical pregnancy May 10th I was 5 weeks... Doctor said I could try right away again.... I had a little longer and heavier period than normal. What is weird to me is I normally have a 36D cycles so I ovulate around CD22-28.... But this month I did on CD15! My temps are a little weird. I have read that you are more fertile and yours temps/ovulation can be changed..... How long are ur cycles? Do you temp?

Married 4-25-09 Started TTC March 2011 First angel baby May 2012 @ 5 weeks Second angel baby October 2012 @ 7 weeks After our 2nd mc i found out im Rh- 5th round of clomid. We just found out that DH has low motility and 0% morphology.

11 years ago

My cylces are supposed to be 28-30 days. I use to temp but my DH and decided to just relax about it because I was getting too stressed about having to take my temp everymorning. When I did temp, my highs would be just above 98 and lows would be mid 97's. I have taken my temp for the past week to see what it is and it has been over 98. I know I need to temp everyday for it to mean something, but I am just waiting to see it drop down to the 97's so I know AF shoudl be arriving. My levels werent very high when they first measured them so I wasnt that far along. How long does it take for the HCG levels to go back to zero?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo