Community post

Question

Implantation pains at 3po?Possible??

I am currently 3dpo based on my calendar and "period app" and had +opk on Sunday. However I felt alot of ovulation pains and twinges on Sunday so idk if I O'd on Sunday or Monday,either way we BDd Sat-Tuesday...my question is,is it too early to feel implantation pains?I've got some sharp stabbing pains in my uterus as I type this.Its been going on for about 15 minutes. When I get O pains,they are always on my right side.How many have felt implantation pains?I am 36 and dont want to get my hopes up,but I've never felt this before. Any advice??Good luck to all of you????????

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I think it’s far too early unless you ovulated early than you think

4 years ago

I agree with Rose it's too early for implantation unless your O day is off. Did you confirm O with BBT? I believe some of the "ovary" pain you might feel during the TWW could be from the corpus luteal cyst which remains after the egg is released. Maybe you just have a large cyst from where the egg came out which will resolve itself or it will keep pumping out progesterone if you get a BFP! I hope you get a BFP!! Good luck!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo