Community post

Question

Evening Primrose Oil success stories????

So this is cycle #7 for us ttc #1 and this month I have decided to try evening primrose oil along with softcups. I have been doing BBT charting and OPK s every month already.My question is has anyone had success with EPO? It is supposed to increase your fertile CM, but which kind exactly? I usually have EWCM by now (CD 11) and there isnt really anything there, except more creamy (sorry TMI). Please give me some advice if I should continue to take this or not.Thanks and baby dust to all :-)

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I used for one month, in conjunction with pre-seed lube, softcups, chart my bbt, and opks. I didn't notice much of a difference. I believe the softcups and pre-seed got my pregnant finally last month. I had been trying for about 26 months for our first.

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

have you had any luck? i just started taking epo and baby aspirin a few days ago to aid in fertility but ive heard alot of mixed stories.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo