Posts by marney529

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Implantation pains at 3po?Possible??

I am currently 3dpo based on my calendar and "period app" and had +opk on Sunday. However I felt alo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Positive OPK and "O" at the same time

So I was sitting on the couch and started getting some strong stabbing pains through my pelvic area then it mo ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

36 years old and TTC #2

Hello everyone,I've come back to countdown after being gone for 7 years.In 2013,I had a beautiful baby girl wh ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

What happens after a chemical??

So I had a chemical pregnancy 32 days ago and my DH have continued ttc this month. What I have read online is ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

PERIOD AFTER A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY

So I had a chemical pregnancy last month. My HCG levels were only 52 and 2 days later I started bleeding heavy ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

KIND OF A DUMB QUESTION,BUT I CANNOT FIND THE ANSWER ANYWHERE..PLEASE ANSWER

Ok, so I was wondering after implantation occurs in the uterus,what happens with the rest of the blood that wo ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HCG level of 52..SCARED IT ISNT HIGH ENOUGH

So I think I am 18 DPO and I went to the Dr.'s this morning for a pain in my lower abdomen and they did a urin ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

BFP at home,but BFN at Dr.'s...was the BFP an evap line?Please help.

So I am on CD 38 on a normal 28 day cylce and I think about 18DPO. I had some spotting Sunday through today an ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

CD 35 when I usually have a 28-30 day cycle

Ok so here is my situation.I usually have a 28-30 cycle with about a 10-11 LP.For the past 2 months I havent d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Evening Primrose Oil success stories????

So this is cycle #7 for us ttc #1 and this month I have decided to try evening primrose oil along with softcup ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago