Community post

Question

CD 35 when I usually have a 28-30 day cycle

Ok so here is my situation.I usually have a 28-30 cycle with about a 10-11 LP.For the past 2 months I havent done my temps and the only thing I use is softcups,takind a prenatal vit. and watching my CM.It got too stressful when I was so focused on all the other stuff so my DH suggested I just stop and so I did and I feel alot less stressed and have fun with BDing.Anyways, my AF was due last Wens. the 18th and I usually spot a day or 2 before she shows and I got nothing. So I waited until Sunday to test and it was a negative.Later that night I started spotting,but only in my CM and it was only there when I wiped and for the past 2 days I have it in my CM but it doesnt make it to my underwear, its there when I check my cervical position.I dont have any sypmtoms except I know I am more tired lately.My question is if I am spotting a week late, but not heavy is AF on her way and why so late or is it implantation bleeding? I am 15 DPO today, if she doesnt show when should I test again?Thanks

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I'm going through the same thing. I'm 15-16 DPO today and no sign of AF. I keep getting cramps like my AF is coming. I do have some symptoms...negative HPT's...I usually get my AF on like CD 30-31 but I think my CD's have become longer...If your AF doesn't show up, I think you should test every day or every other day. That's what I'm doing. Keep your hopes up :)

12 years ago

Well I would wait 2 days and then test again FMU. Good Luck!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for the advice. I will wait until the weekend to test again if AF doesnt show. Usually when I spot I would have started by now, but today is the 3rd day of spotting that doesnt make it down to my underwear. Totally weird. Let me know what happens with you.Thanks

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo