Community post

Question

SO CONFUSED...PLEASE HELP

Ok so I am on CD 16 and I have been tracking my BBT and CM and CP everyday and all show signs of Ovulating, but my temp have not really changed since CD 9 when I have a huge dip down to 96.7 and now has gone back to 97.3. For the past 4 months I have ovulated on CD 13-15 and my temps rise with that as well, but this month nothing has been detected on my charts.On CD 12 I had what I thought was O pains, but I took an OPK and it was negative, however I dont really rely on those because I ALWAYS get a negative in the afternoon and get positive in the AM (I know you arent supposed to use them in the AM,but I had to try because I am always drinking water at work). I had EWCM from CD 6 to CD 14 and now has changed to creamy which in past months means that I have ovulated.Please let me know if anyone has ever gone through this and if you think I have already Ovulated or not.We are BDing alot but I think my DH is actually getting tired.Any advice would be grealty appreciated!! :-)

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I would not rely on the detecting devices you could use at home as I used the whole packet when I thought I could be ovulating and still got negative until the last minute I went to see a doctor who told me that egg were supposed to be released within the next 24 hours and that the device should have detected it easily....i think best to rely on your intuition when you feel so much you want to have sex and from the mucus. Otherwise, if your local doctor can do you a free vaginal ultra sound to detect ovulation/size of eggs then that is the most reliable one. You could have been well within it when you bd'd. I kept worrying that we did not do enough or not used the right time especially that DH got tired but now leaving it in GOD's hands and will see soon what happens. Best of luck.

12 years ago

Keep charting for a little longer. Two months back, I had some EWCM and no temp increase but then a week later I had more EWCM and then my temps increased. I think I've read something that some times the body gets ready for ovulation but for some reason it doesn't happen and then ovulation can happend later in the cycle. A reason may be due to stress.

12 years ago

What would cause my "O" pains that I had on CD 12?I dont think I am stressed out I love my job so nothing else would really cause stress in my life. Today when I was at practice ( I am a coach) I got a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach below my belly button.It was only there for a few seconds and then it was gone. It wasnt like O pains because I always get them lower and on my right side, this time it was more in center. Any advice??

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo