Community post

Question

OK READY FOR THIS ONE??I HAVE NO CLUE

So here is my situation.Been ttc for 6 months and for this cycle decided to try EPO and softcups along with OPKs, BBT, pre-seed and checking CM. I usually O on CD 15-16.This month I got my first positive OPK on CD 14 with EWCM starting on CD 13. I had a positive OPK until CD 20, but my CM changed to sticky on CD 18. My temps were around the same until 2 days ago where it went from 97.60 (for 4 days previous) up to 97.73, yesterday 97.90, then this morning it went up to 98.62, however I kept the thermometer in my mouth for a couple minutes before turning it on because it was cold.Could me letting it warm up affect the temp?And when do you think I O'd?Why did I have positive OPK's for 6 days in a row?Will EPO delay ovulation by that much? I havent been stressed at all. Anyone have a clue as to what it going on on when you think I might have O'd?Sorry for so many questions but I am totally lost. Baby dust to all!!! Thanks!

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Oh yea I am CD 21 today and usually have a 28 day cycle. Thanks again!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

A second temp shift could be caused by pregnancy. This sounds like good news. Good luck!

12 years ago

You ovulate between 12-24 hours after the first positive opk, and the following positives result from the remaining hormones in your body from ovulation. I don't know much about the BBT, I did it for about a week and then gave up because my temps are all over the place since I work odd hours and don't always get regular sleep. From what I did learn, if your temps rise (or stay up, not sure) for 18 days then you might be pregnant. I would say wait until the day after AF is supposed to come, and do a pregnancy test with FMU. Hope this helps, and good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for the answer. It is so weird. Everything pointed to ovulation around CD 15-16 except for the temp rise I even had the O pains that I usually get, so I dont know what is going on. According to fertility friend, I should be getting AF on the 20th and that would mean if basing off of my temp rise I would only have like a 7 or 8 day LP, which I hope is not the case.So confusing.lol.

12 years ago • Post starter

sounds very promising fingers crossed

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo