Community post

Question

WATER AND OVULATION..PLEASE ADVISE

So this is an odd question but I cannot find an answer for it. Can drinking alot of water delay ovulation? I usually ovulate between CD 12-15 and this morning CD 17 I have a sligth temp rise by .40 degrees, but never had a temp dip. I have been temping for the past 5 months and have a dip, this month nothing yet.I have been drinking nothing but water for the past week because it is supposed to help with CM production but can it delay ovulation?Any help would be appreciated...I am not stressed at all, I love my job and am usually pretty happy.

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I would think water is a good thing. Give you more of the fertal cm . Water all together would just help your body work better at doing what it supost to like making fertal cm, cant make fluids without fluids, and probly a nice strong ovulation cycle. Hope u get a answer!

mom of 2 hoping for 3 with under-active thyroid to all!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo